MLB 2010 Thread

i think the dodgers will have a down year. rockies could sneak in there, if webb pitches well watch out for the D-backs as a dark horse. thats just for NL tho

Really enjoying Baseball today!!! :scat:

MLB.jpg

Go red sox!
gotta see how the new guys play on the team, and hopefully ortiz will be more consistent, team really needs him this year

Really enjoying Baseball today!!! :scat:

MLB.jpg

DROOL

last year i ordered MLB extra innings and it was GLORIOUS!!! not as cool as having all those games up on the same screen, but i was still able to flip between like 8 games at a time.

i really wanted to get it again this year but i wouldn't get any studying done since i would just watch baseball whenever i got home

DROOL

last year i ordered MLB extra innings and it was GLORIOUS!!! not as cool as having all those games up on the same screen, but i was still able to flip between like 8 games at a time.

i really wanted to get it again this year but i wouldn't get any studying done since i would just watch baseball whenever i got home

Extra Innings is awesome!!! This comes with Extra Innings on DirecTv :scat:

anybody see what pujols did today? 2 long balls!!! that guy is insane. honestly, if you are a pitcher, why would you ever pitch to him? if anyone was ever on base i would walk pujols every time.

btw, did anyone see that play buehrle made between the legs ahaha??

Yeah, that was one of the best plays by a pitcher that I've ever seen. He's quick for a big dude.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Extra Innings is awesome!!! This comes with Extra Innings on DirecTv :scat:

Completely forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

anybody see what pujols did today? 2 long balls!!! that guy is insane. honestly, if you are a pitcher, why would you ever pitch to him? if anyone was ever on base i would walk pujols every time.

Seems like he's in the zone already. He could have a monster year.