bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-leon-the-professional.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-TheDarkKnight_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-lost-in-translation.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-let-the-right-one-in.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-pulp-fiction.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-twwb.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-the-gladiator.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-EternalSunshineoftheSpotlessMind_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-TheFellowshipoftheRing_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-DjangoUnchained_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-the-departed.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-slumdog-millionare.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-IntheMoodforLove_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-2.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-1.jpg

The-Prestige-Alice-X-Zhang.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys can hate on me, but I'm glad I passed. Especially seeing them in a real photo now. I think the whole "artsy" "paint" feel turns me off. EEK!

You guys can hate on me, but I'm glad I passed. Especially seeing them in a real photo now. I think the whole "artsy" "paint" feel turns me off. EEK!

You like Disney, so I can accept that. :p That is what I like about them, artsy, dirty & not cartoonish. Also, not that big = cheaper framing. :LOL:

Received the following reply:

Unfortunately that order was also shipped and therefore cannot be refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Arseny L.
:( Oh well...

While I was told that the order had already shipped on June 13, the dispatch email came in today. Pretty disappointed about how they dealt with the issue. They could have said sorry, no returns or something. I would understand.

The prints look swell though. Waiting for mine now.

you're missing out here, rat. To me these look great in pictures, but in person they kill, or at least the Prestige print I received today does. I'll for sure be grabbing Golden Dragon soon.

Reactions: roseart
you're missing out here, rat. To me these look great in pictures, but in person they kill, or at least the Prestige print I received today does. I'll for sure be grabbing Golden Dragon soon.

I have been thinking about grabbing that Golden Dragon print... I imagine it will look much nicer in person.

Alice has more prints available at her personal site, she also links to a couple of places that offer some of her non-commissioned images on paper stock, but also cell phone covers, coffee mugs, etc. Unsigned and in it's mass produced glory. But if you're thinking about dedicating a wall or two to her work, you should at least check it out.

Yeah, I've been thinking about getting the Supernatural print from her site for my wife. I like the show, but she has watched it from the beginning. Great looking print as well. :thumbs: I think the price has held me back. :(

Carry On My Wayward Son

SuperNaturalAZ.jpg

:movie:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had an email from BNG advertising another artists prints, and the email ended with this:

"Friday also marks the end of our second solo show "Moments" by Alice X. Zhang. To close out the exhibition, Alice will be releasing a few new and unseen prints. Please stay tuned to both our Facebook and Twitter pages this week for more details."

I am looking forward to seeing these new prints, the ones I got from her are sublime so I would be willing to buy more if they look as good.

Just had an email from BNG advertising another artists prints, and the email ended with this:

"Friday also marks the end of our second solo show "Moments" by Alice X. Zhang. To close out the exhibition, Alice will be releasing a few new and unseen prints. Please stay tuned to both our Facebook and Twitter pages this week for more details."

I am looking forward to seeing these new prints, the ones I got from her are sublime so I would be willing to buy more if they look as good.

Cant wait to see what these unseen prints are!

How have I just found this site wish ingot the joker one but I think ill be ordering that avengers ironman I see on the site

^^^ Nice! :D Im holding off ordering some prints from BN to see these on Friday to save some coin on shipping. Hopefully what I want now doesn't sell out by then :ohno:

Reactions: roseart