Slipbox Moonlight (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive #42) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: 8th,January 2018
(Pre-order date: PM 4:00 (Korea Time) November 30, 2017)
Purchase link: link
Price: TBA
Notes:
moonlight1-png.346830

DPtSXq5VAAAwEQ0.jpg

Attachments

• moonlight1.png
    moonlight1.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,811
Last edited:
I received my German digibook yesterday and I love the foil coating they used on it... kinda wish PA did the same with this - I would've preferred that over a bit of glow-in-the-dark text.

I do indeed! Well, most of them anyway. :D

Will you be getting this mate?
I might do mate, I need to check the film out first though. I haven’t managed to see it yet! I’ve heard good things about it. I also hope it’s a thicker slip and not one of those thin slips like Still Alice and A Prophet. You always get less extras and no proper booklet with the thin slips.

I might do mate, I need to check the film out first though. I haven’t managed to see it yet! I’ve heard good things about it. I also hope it’s a thicker slip and not one of those thin slips like Still Alice and A Prophet. You always get less extras and no proper booklet with the thin slips.
I managed to see it before all the hype, so went in not really knowing what to expect, which I think helped in my enjoyment of it. Hopefully you enjoy it too! Hmm yeah, good point... think I might pass if does end up being a thin slip/bare-bones release.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Are these limited or are they taking orders until a certain date (I forget the technical term) like they've done with other recent pre-orders)?