Most Quotable Movie Lines . . . . . .

Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Take your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape.

Here's to swimmin' with bow legged women

I think I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and bites you in the a**.

Normally, both your a**es would be as dead as ***in' fried chicken, but you happened to pull this **** while I'm in a transitional period and I don't want to kill you.. I want to help you.

He should have armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.

How come you whities have such a tight a**, man.

'Scuse me while I whip this out.

I say we grease this rat **** son of a ***** right now.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

You know what I'm gonna do then, just for the hell of it? I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face. And you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing your gonna be able to do about it.

Last edited:
Seriously amount of funny and excellent quotes here being displayed.
And for today.

KInd Hearts and Coronets 1949

The Hangman
A difficult client can make things most distressing. Some of them tend to be very hysterical - so inconsiderate.

"Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight"

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves: 1991

The Sheriff of Nottingham
That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas.