My new re-formed band

Illiciter

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2009
Hey all, just recently wrapped up a couple tracks of my band.. take a listen and let me know what you think!

And an acoustic rendition we did during an internet radio interview:

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked it all out. I personally love the music itself, it kinda reminds me of a slightly slowed down Killswitch Engage, minus there being no screaming. I'm not too crazy about the vocals personally, not that it's bad by any means, i just need a little bit of yelling or screaming or something like that mixed in from time to time.

It definitely sounds like it'd be great for radio play or anything like that. I could see the masses liking it with a little push from a street team or something like that.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Check out this label, they're a smaller newer label from Baltimore, Maryland, that so far have only released their few different projects they have going on (Polkadot Cadaver. El-Creepo!, Knives Out!, and Dog Fashion Disco). They are currently looking for bands for the label: http://www.facebook.com/RazorToWrist

Reactions: Illiciter