My poster collection

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
You'll be able to tell, but I'm a huge Arnie fan and love my poster collection.

I'll start with my signed posters, and then my normal regular ones :cool:

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Twins poster, signed by Arnie and Danny DeVito!!!!!!!

b34201bf.jpg

2c5f3720.jpg

I've had this restored and linen-backed, I'll post before and after pictures later :)

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Terminator 2
Original US one sheet, signed by -

* Linda Hamilton
* Robert Patrick
* Edward Furlong
* Michael Biehn
* Joe Morton
* Janette Goldstein

P1010095.jpg

Terminator 3
Original lithograph produced by Sideshow, signed by Arnold!

P1000211.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Total Recall
Original US one sheet, signed by Arnold!!

P1010070.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Predator

* Carl Weathers
* Elipidia Carillo

P1010098.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

The Expendables

* Sylvester Stallone
* Jason Statham
* Jet Li
* Bruce Willis
* Dolph Lundgren
* Randy Couture
* Terry Crews
* Eric Roberts
* Steve Austin
* Mickey Rourke
* David Zayas
* Giselle Itie

P1000199.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

A Nightmare On Elm Street
Original and very rare Alamo Drafthouse poster, signed by Robert Englund

P1010102.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Hellraiser

* Clive Barker
* Ashley Laurence
* Doug Bradley

1e0ee189.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome collection!! I only have 2 so far, a double sided Hobo With A Shotgun large poster, and a large poster from the first Saw movie, signed by Shawnee Smith (Amanda).

Very nice posters.....totally jealous of that Serenity!

Thanks

I'm a huge huge fan of Firefly and Serenity, so having the chance to meet some of the cast and get my poster signed was superb.

Jewel Staite I've met twice, and she remembered me on the second occasion! Such a lovely lovely woman. Nathan Fillon was awesome! Such a down to earth guy that took the time to sit there and talk to you.

I just hope I can finish it off and meet the rest of the main cast some day :D

Thanks J!

I'm really pleased witty my Hellraiser poster, original US one sheet that didn't cost me too much and I managed to meet Clive, Ashkley and Doug last year at the London Comic-Con.

All I need now is to meet Andrew Robinson, Claire Higgins, Nicolas Vince and Smon Bamford again and I'd have a pretty much fully signed cast poster! :naughty:

I need to get my Terminator collection posted up. I also have a nice collection of movie books that I'll get some pictures took of and posted here also :naughty:

It is one super poster collection, one to be proud of. And when you buy your house you'll have loads of wall space to fill them with

Ooooooooh yes already got 4 posters that are framed up and are now in storage waiting to be hung :)

Awesome collection man! :scat: I have the Dark Knight International Wilding Poster. It's one of my favorites. I started collecting about two years ago or so. None of them signed like yours. You really have a great collection.

SNSGUY