Name a movie you love that doesn’t have but needs a SteelBook.

Wow, I missed that one. Did it come out in the EU though?

Thanks for pointing it out anyway!
Spanish speaking countries got different cover art and a Spanish language title on their steel. It's quite beautiful if you don't mind the title in Spanish.

Screenshot_2023-10-25-20-39-22-773_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-25-20-39-20-223_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

Read this was a bootleg. Has anyone got the Steel and film - what's the quality of the disc like?

Last edited:
Trading places,
Stir crazy,
the last starfighter,
Azumi,
Kelly,s heroes,
Krull,
New jack city,
Southern comfort,
The collection,
Feast,
Beverly hills cop 2,
Battle of the buldge,
Fighter in the wind,
As good as it gets,
The house of the devil,
Wild geese,
Solomon kane,
The 13th warrior,
Jason and the argonaughts,
Excalibur,
End of days,
The man from nowhere,
Ichi,

I may have said this earlier, but I’d love When Harry Met Sally to get one…then again, I’d like them to release the 4k version in the US. Not sure why we’re not getting one, while other countries are.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already or not, but
SIGNS (2002)
would be GREAT also to be remastered in 4K UHD with Atmos and Auro.
(that lame Zavvi from so much years ago, was crap and TOO limited)

BTW, last year was a missed opportunity (20 years) for both, 4K UHD and SteelBook... sadly

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already or not, but
SIGNS (2002)
would be GREAT also to be remastered in 4K UHD with Atmos and Auro.
(that lame Zavvi from so much years ago, was crap and TOO limited)

BTW, last year was a missed opportunity (20 years) for both, 4K UHD and SteelBook... sadly
That Signs from Zavvi was and is amazing!!
I'd still be up for a new 4K one though (like Unbreakable, where the 4K one was a nice companion piece to the Bluray Steelbook) and they should do The Village as well! After that they should quickly stop with Shyamalan Steelbooks though....

Reactions: Felix_ro
That Signs from Zavvi was and is amazing!!
I'd still be up for a new 4K one though (like Unbreakable, where the 4K one was a nice companion piece to the Bluray Steelbook) and they should do The Village as well! After that they should quickly stop with Shyamalan Steelbooks though....
I searched to see that Zavvi SteelBook of Signs, but could not find any (video).
Could you share with me/us some images, please?
Still, since was SOOOOO limited, and I could not get one, I have to say is crap... (you know that fable with the fox that could not reach the grapes, right? ;))

EDIT: Was/is it glossy? Embosed/debossed?

I searched to see that Zavvi SteelBook of Signs, but could not find any (video).
Could you share with me/us some images, please?
Still, since was SOOOOO limited, and I could not get one, I have to say is crap... (you know that fable with the fox that could not reach the grapes, right? ;))

EDIT: Was/is it glossy? Embosed/debossed?
Sure, the title and crop circles are debossed (many more details and pics here):
20231030-234003.jpg