Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 26, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99

6544932_sd.jpg

And it actually exists in a 44-page booklet form, as it was included in 2009 or thereabout, in an amaray edition.

NaturalBornKillersDCUncutBDUSV2.jpg

NaturalBornKillersDCUncutBDUSV4.jpg

The 2-disc "uncut" DVD set also released in 2009 has that booklet in it, as well. That set or the single-disc blu shown in the pics are both available on eBay for cheep, particularly if one is only after the booklet. It looks like the booklet is identical to what's in the digibook packaging.

Also: I can't see those pictures (hosted on Photobucket) in the regular thread view but I can see them in the reply screen if I quote the post. That's a weird quirk, which must be some limitation of Photobucket (I do not have a subscription). So that's a trick to get around that limitation, I guess.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PracticingPat
That's a weird quirk, which must be some limitation of Photobucket (I do not have a subscription). So that's a trick to get around that limitation, I guess.
Thing is I'm paying them $80 a year - the most for any 'subscription' ever in my life, precisely for the ability to 'hotlink' and host pics on forums!
I've become their slave, because I've been using it since 2006 and have 18,800 photos there linked and posted in 100s of threads on my forum and elsewhere all over the internet throughout the years.