NBA Playoffs

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
GO THUNDER! :hilarious: :oohyeah:

No really, I'm not really rooting for them but I am since they are playing those stank ass Lakers hahahaha and I mark for Durant. Loved his game at UT

cavs played terrible, i would go as far as to say if they continue playing like that, lebron deserves to leave cleveland. i don't care if his elbo hurts, what excuse did the rest of the team have to suck? gonna be an interesting series tho :)

Yeah I wasn't sure if he was faking or just plain bad. Last 10 minutes of the 4th he was playing like nothing really hurt.

Big Whoop. Im going for the Suns since they never win it... Sorry Spurs, but your no Rockets.

I am hoping for the Suns as well.

Ha, not pretty .... Barkley still seems to think Cavs will pull it out but I'm not seeing it.

If they dont, and the Celtics get past the Magic then that only proves my theory mr. horhizzle of the tainted Lakers championship last year just because Garnett was injured. ;p

Ha, not pretty .... Barkley still seems to think Cavs will pull it out but I'm not seeing it.

If they dont, and the Celtics get past the Magic then that only proves my theory mr. horhizzle of the tainted Lakers championship last year just because Garnett was injured. ;p

i dunno if they can pull it off. if the cavs show up, they shouldn't have a problem. but this team thats been showing up that expects lebron to do everything, they can't beat anyone

i've been saying for years to fire mike brown, i guess i'll have my wish after we get knocked out by boston

We'll just have to see about that! There's still the Conference Finals. I think if Boston goes through Magic won't be easy. I can see them going all the way to game 7.

Thats no excuse, we had an Injured Bynum and Artest so I guess this year will be the deciding factor lol

qobzfl.jpg

Tonight game 1 people!! Good luck!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I was confused last night because on espn2 they were showing lakers vs celtics but it was at the celtics, and I was like i though it started tomm and it was at home to the lakers... only to find out today, it was a mess up on ESPN's fault playing last years game on ESPN2 and had ESPN news on ESPN.. lol