NBA Playoffs!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
So my Rockets went up 3-1 ... we're looking for the Lakers ... its gonna be tuff and will probably lose, but if we win Horhay will never hear the end of it :D

I see Lebron is serving up some cold dishes in the east.

What do you yall think about Derek Rose? Bulls are doing pretty damn good!

bron quietly making history as well..

• LeBron James led the Cavaliers with 36 points, 13 rebounds and eight assists. He finished the series averaging 32.0 points, 11.3 rebounds and 7.5 assists, becoming just the third player in NBA history to average at least 30 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists in a single postseason series (Larry Bird and Oscar Robertson are the others).

• James became just the second player in NBA history to accumulate at least 1,300 points, 400 rebounds and 350 assists in his first 50 career postseason games (Oscar Robertson was the other).

:scat:

Yeah, he's def the next Jordan if he can get a couple rings in his career... im siked to see him enter the Dunk Contest for next year ... Dwight better enter too so it can be an MJ vs. Nique again!!! :scat:

I need to cop a couple of his rookie cards while they are still relatively cheap so I can sell them later on :p

I'll probably watch it more when it get's to the final 2. Only thing I don't like about NBA/playoffs is that it's split between East and West. So it kinda sucks you can't have two West or East teams play against each other for the championship unlike baseball and football.

I'll probably watch it more when it get's to the final 2. Only thing I don't like about NBA/playoffs is that it's split between East and West. So it kinda sucks you can't have two West or East teams play against each other for the championship unlike baseball and football.

huh?

Like now, the three texas teams are in the play offs and lakers, portland. All west division. There's no way these guys could play against each other in the Championship Final. It has to be against an East Division team. But baseball, you can have the NY Mets VS NY Yankees play against each other because of how the divisions are.

So my Rockets went up 3-1 ... we're looking for the Lakers ... its gonna be tuff and will probably lose, but if we win Horhay will never hear the end of it :D

I see Lebron is serving up some cold dishes in the east.

What do you yall think about Derek Rose? Bulls are doing pretty damn good!

I am actually rooting for the Rockets, I do not want anything to do with the Blazzers lol. I am sure the Rockets will win a couple of games in their home not here in LA, it just won't happen :) did ya see the beating we gave the Jazz in their backyard? lol

The Cavs had it easy this round, I'd like to see them against the Magic again that will be a match up. I am stoked about Lebron in the dunk contest that will be sick!

Derrick Rose is amazing! Bulls-Celtics series is the best right now in the entire playoffs :) I bet they will push it to 7! :scat:

Like now, the three texas teams are in the play offs and lakers, portland. All west division. There's no way these guys could play against each other in the Championship Final. It has to be against an East Division team. But baseball, you can have the NY Mets VS NY Yankees play against each other because of how the divisions are.

thats about the only example you've got tho. what other cities have 2 teams? :p

each sport is pretty much split up the same between conf's

Well it's not just the same city having two different teams, but state or even region. Like I was saying can't have Lakers vs Houston or Celtics vs Cavs. Just saying I would like it if it was split into different conferences like baseball and football is.
AL Anaheim Angels
Oakland Athletics
NL SF Giants
LA Dodgers
SD Padres

P.S.
NY Jets/NY Giants :p LOL

To get back on topic though, anybody think the Cavs will take the championship? Or will it be the lakers? Or even one of the other teams still left?

It still dont make sense ... Im pretty sure its ONE national league team and ONE American league team in the world series.

Semi Finals are crunk too, in which case, who cares if the two teams in the finals are in the same conference... they play each other aat some point anyways ... haha

Cali has a ton of teams.

Well it's not just the same city having two different teams, but state or even region. Like I was saying can't have Lakers vs Houston or Celtics vs Cavs. Just saying I would like it if it was split into different conferences like baseball and football is.
AL Anaheim Angels
Oakland Athletics
NL SF Giants
LA Dodgers
SD Padres

P.S.
NY Jets/NY Giants :p LOL

To get back on topic though, anybody think the Cavs will take the championship? Or will it be the lakers? Or even one of the other teams still left?

yeah i'm not following either. why would you want 2 local teams to play each other? that doesn't happen in any sport :confused:

cavs > lakers. its bron's year!

yeah i'm not following either. why would you want 2 local teams to play each other? that doesn't happen in any sport :confused:

cavs > lakers. its bron's year!

We'll just have to see about that! if I remember Kobe pwn lebron in LA and in Cle this season :D We even won in CLE with KOBE HAVING FEVER!!! :scat:

If we had TMAC we would certainly roll over LA next ;)
Tmac is dead weight, with him or without him we'll still own them!

the only ammo the laker fans have :p

Speak for yourself there buddy :) without Lebron Cle is nothing just recall all the games they lost, they made bron a shooter and kept him away from the rim and Cavs were easily beaten. May I remind of the spanking Magic gave them? bron was a no show and therefore Cavs were beaten so bad. Lebron is the orchestrator in that team (he's nothing short of spectacular), but if he doesn't play good the rest don't play good.

You can say LA only has Kobe but I can point to you plenty of games were Kobe had less than 20 points and there was Pau with 30+ or Odom with 20+ :scat:

We'll see how it ends I don't doubt we'll see each other in the finals and is going to be awesome!! :scat:

i love laker fans. they're literally the only sports team followers that are so confident that taking away their best player means they can still win.

you have no idea how many times i hear how the cavs wouldn't be above .500 without lebron, but the lakers would be a playoff contender without kobe :p

you can nitpick their 15 real losses all you want, doesn't make the lakers better because you have kobe ;)

Can't get very far without confidence! :) say what you say brother we'll see who is who at the end it is too early to start predicting here lol

Say what you say doesn't make your Cavs better because they have Lebron :)

Can't get very far without confidence! :) say what you say brother we'll see who is who at the end it is too early to start predicting here lol

Say what you say doesn't make your Cavs better because they have Lebron :)

just sayin..laker fans nitpick at a couple of losses and claim lebron is the entire team. both equally as silly

and with only 1 real loss at home...

Hey I think Lebron is a huge help to the team, not the entire team, they are certainly working together no doubt and he is making the best of it.

We can go back and forth here no problem but the finals are 2 series away and anything can happen ;)

Hey I think Lebron is a huge help to the team, not the entire team, they are certainly working together no doubt and he is making the best of it.

We can go back and forth here no problem but the finals are 2 series away and anything can happen ;)

i love kobe btw, so nothing against them at all. i just hate all the..hate :p towards the cavs.

but yea..i think everyone knows its lakers & cavs in the finals :p