NBA Thread - Discussion, Videos, Old Highlights and more!

oh man I dont need a thanks button ... I need a dislike!

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Best thing about that video is Chamillionaire from HTOWN!

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

I want my 4 minutes and 9 seconds back! ;p

Sorry Bud, Kobe retires a Laker, unless he becomes stubborn and pulls a Hakeem on them lol. Its sad when players get old and don't want to accept they're done, and then get ridiculed by getting traded to a bad team to only retire the next season, except Ewing, that was just disrespectful.

he was offered 80 million tax free to play in greece a few years ago for one year ... so he may do something like that. But if not, yeah he's not going to any other team i doubt it .

I am telling you man, he has 2 more years, he will leave when Durant comes over to LA. I know you are trying to avoid that convo :p, but look Durant watches most games and he is always rooting for LA. It's going to happen! The guy goes to Laker games more often than any other basketball player lol. He probably won't win anything in OKC, if he does good.

Anyways, DH is getting better and better man! He says he is at 70-80% I can't wait until he is fully healed. We are finally .500, the season is young still :p. FYI the last time we started with a 3-0 we wont the title ;) check your history books.

I am telling you man, he has 2 more years, he will leave when Durant comes over to LA. I know you are trying to avoid that convo :p, but look Durant watches most games and he is always rooting for LA. It's going to happen! The guy goes to Laker games more often than any other basketball player lol. He probably won't win anything in OKC, if he does good.

Anyways, DH is getting better and better man! He says he is at 70-80% I can't wait until he is fully healed. We are finally .500, the season is young still :p. FYI the last time we started with a 3-0 we wont the title ;) check your history books.

Hearing you root for the lakers is like hearing baseball fans root for the yankees.

I could understand if you had no other team in your city ... but both LA and NY have other teams ... oh how thrilling it must be to root for the teams with gold spoons in their mouths.

They are all divas.

Go Clippers! (You know, that team that actually beat the Heat this year ;) )

lmao we don't need loser teams here man. They don't even deserve a spot in the Staples Center. Their meager fan base can't even fill the damn thing. The Clippers are nothing but Laker left overs, just check their roster...

Yeah well least u can afford to go to a clipper game .... whats the difference between the same seat a clipper game vs. laker game. lol