Multi Need for Speed Heat Collector's Edition [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Purchase link: GAME UK

need4speed-HT.png

Not a bad price for a collectors edition, looks pretty good too.

But really not sure on the game (n) had everyone of these releases and they have got worse over the years.

As much as I like this edition and the franchise, I think this may have to be a miss for me. Really can’t see the game being any good.

I’ll wait till it’s on EA Access.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Not a bad price for a collectors edition, looks pretty good too.

But really not sure on the game (n) had everyone of these releases and they have got worse over the years.

As much as I like this edition and the franchise, I think this may have to be a miss for me. Really can’t see the game being any good.

I’ll wait till it’s on EA Access.
Yeah I feel the same, I don't think I'll pay for extras for the game. I'll probably wait until it goes on sale, my son loves the Need for Speed games.

Reactions: Robles
Yeah I feel the same, I don't think I'll pay for extras for the game. I'll probably wait until it goes on sale, my son loves the Need for Speed games.
It's a shame how these games went for me as I really enjoyed playing them, upgrading the cars and customizing them :spoil: Last few games just didn't have the same feel for me tho.

Will 100% still give it a go at some point tho but like I said ill more than likely wait till it's on EA Access.

Reactions: Lone Crusader