Edison, NJ
Release Date:
US - November 15, 2011
UK - November 18, 2011

Official Website:http://www.needforspeed.com/therun

71hh3hhgQvL_AA1000_-1.jpg

Limited Edition Details & Pre-Order Incetives

-Limited Edition Cars Include:

Lamborghini Aventador - Open up this 700hp untamed beast on the highway and you'll see the fear in your rival's eyes.

Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 - When your life is on the line the Camaro will be bullied by no one.

Porsche 911 Carrera S - Finally, who wouldn't want to drive the most highly anticipated car of 2011? With its raw power and pin point handling, the Carrera S is exclusive to Need for Speed The Run.

As well as five events.

Pre-order Exclusives:

NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN MOST WANTED CHALLENGE SERIES
If you preorder from Gamestop, you'll get access to two bonus cars and three events inspired by Need for Speed Most Wanted, including theBMW M3 GTS, and Razor's famed Mustang Boss 302.

NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN UNDERGROUND CHALLENGE SERIES
If you pre-order from Amazon you'll get access to two bonus cars and three events inspired by Need for Speed Underground, including the Nissan 370Z, and the famed Nissan Skyline GT-R R34.

Exclusive Cars for PS3
The PS3 version will include 7 exclusive cars including the Bugatti Veyron. More details and car list coming when the information is available.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe if it hits the bargain bin fast I'll pick it up.

I recently went back to clean up trophies on Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, and when comparing that game to this, im just not that impressed. The outdoor mid day driving in NFS HP was so much cleaner and vivid in color. Both demos in the youtube videos make the environment look stone grey and uninviting.... thats just me though.