Need Promethean/Sanyo projector remote help

Aug 17, 2023
Hey everyone.

I have a Promethean PRM-20 projector with a non-genuine remote and have managed to lock myself out by accidentally changing the channel the projector listens on.

Normally I could just change the channel on the remote to match, but this non-genuine remote doesn't support the change.

Also, the projector has no buttons on it so the remote is required even to turn it on.

Does anyone have a remote for a Promethean PRM-10 or PRM-20, or Sanyo PLC-XE31, PLC-XE40 or PLC-XE45 I could borrow for 5 minutes (or even buy) to change the projector back?

I'll pay for express post both ways and even send you my remote to use in the meantime if you like.

Hey everyone.

I have a Promethean PRM-20 projector with a non-genuine remote and have managed to lock myself out by accidentally changing the channel the projector listens on.

Normally I could just change the channel on the remote to match, but this non-genuine remote doesn't support the change.

Also, the projector has no buttons on it so the remote is required even to turn it on.

Does anyone have a remote for a Promethean PRM-10 or PRM-20, or Sanyo PLC-XE31, PLC-XE40 or PLC-XE45 I could borrow for 5 minutes (or even buy) to change the projector back projectorprofy.com?

I'll pay for express post both ways and even send you my remote to use in the meantime if you like.
thanks in advance for any help