Zavvi Link Here £21.49

5142u2HroUL.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for delivery
My order was despatched on the 8th of Dec

Not having luck with Zavvi orders
Lion King Steelbook despatched on the 4th no delivery yet
Nekromantik despatched on the 8th no delivery yet

Not seen this movie but after reading a bit sounds interesting so I have know purchased it. Hope it turns out to be good looking forward to it and for the steelbook it looks nice... [emoji41]

Not seen this movie but after reading a bit sounds interesting so I have know purchased it. Hope it turns out to be good looking forward to it and for the steelbook it looks nice... [emoji41]

Sorry to rain on your parade mate, but i'm pretty sure this is no steelbook going by the description and photos.

So Zavvi are offering me a 10% refund for my damaged Nekromantik which doesn't solve my issue (check the photo below).
Do they really expect us to keep damaged items?!

NekromantikZavvi.jpg
They always do that to see if you will accept it. Reply to them saying you want a replacement and don't be polite about it, and they should sort you out since this is still in stock. That's why I never order anything I can get elsewhere from them, if damaged it's a headache to sort out.

They always do that to see if you will accept it. Reply to them saying you want a replacement and don't be polite about it, and they should sort you out since this is still in stock. That's why I never order anything I can get elsewhere from them, if damaged it's a headache to sort out.

Yeah. I replied with this:

Hello.

Thank you for the offer but I'm still left with this damaged item which is now worthless to me.

It is Zavvi's responsibility to ensure there is adequate packaging to ensure the purchased item is received in brand new mint condition. Unfortunately on this occasion, there wasn't sufficient packaging to protect this item as shown in the photographs.

The Sale of Goods Act 1979 makes it an implied term of the contract that goods I receive must be of satisfactory quality and for the reasons stated above they are not. I therefore would to request a replacement copy sent to me.

I of course can send back the damaged item, however, as such, the cost of bearing the return costs lies with yourselves.

Regards

They have now agreed to offer a replacement and have given me a returns label to send it back free of charge.
Glad it's been sorted but they should have done this right from the beginning. At least Amazon send out a replacement immediately..

Reactions: psychoscot
Ok, so would anyone here who has either seen this film or bought this release recommend it? After reading a lot about the film and its history I am still unsure if I should take the plunge and see for myself. It probably goes without saying that this would be a risky blind buy but part of me thinks I have to watch this, even if it does scar my sanity. :cautious::bag:

Ok, so would anyone here who has either seen this film or bought this release recommend it? After reading a lot about the film and its history I am still unsure if I should take the plunge and see for myself. It probably goes without saying that this would be a risky blind buy but part of me thinks I have to watch this, even if it does scar my sanity. :cautious::bag:
Oh just buy it lol. It still packs a pinch but in terms of depravity it's very tame now compared to modern underground horror films. It's a gorgeous set definitely worth having in your collection, even just as a talking point. [emoji41]

Reactions: RepoMan90
Oh just buy it lol. It still packs a pinch but in terms of depravity it's very tame now compared to modern underground horror films. It's a gorgeous set definitely worth having in your collection, even just as a talking point.
emoji41.png

Alright, I took the plunge and ordered this directly from the Arrow site for a pretty great price, so it should arrive in the next couple of days. Thanks for the push there buddy. :thumbs:

Besides, like you say this will probably be tame in comparison to some modern day horror:

article-1193031-05576042000005DC-282_636x440.jpg

I'm really after this if anyone's looking to offload theirs. ;)

Ideally trade but anyhow, let's talk.

I'm also still desperately trying to find a copy.

Zavvi screwed me over big time with this release (replacement copy was also damaged, too slow to replace again before sell out, left with no copies after return, took several months to get compensation out of them).

Since then, I've always order future releases from Arrow themselves without any worry.