*New* Revamping of "SteelBook List" Including Photo Gallery - We Need Your Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The blu-ray steelbook list has been revamped @ bluraysteelbooks.com

http://bluraysteelbooks.com/steelbook-list/

It's actually been in the works for a very long time, for many different reasons. So we are pleased to finally make it live, though it still is missing quite a few pictures. It does boast over 425+ pictures though!

We'd like to firstly thank all of those who have contributed with their pictures. They are listed on the main page of the steelbook list itself.

But again, special shout out to Marlowe, Victors*, Apsmith*, Horhay, ReMix, Priss & Rhyder.

We will continue to add to that list and credit those who help make it the most comprehensive SteelBook List.

If you have any pics (good quality!) of Steels that we dont have in the galleries, we'd really appreciate you submitting them for our use.

Soon we'll update this post with a list so you know what it is excactly we are missing. However, when you click on many pages and you see "No Gallery Found" that means we have no pictures for that country. So that one is kind of obvious.

If you keep your steels sealed, we are looking for front & back pics. If you have them open then we would love to see Inside Pics too!!!

* = Lead Contributors

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

If you only have a couple pictures to submit, you can do so by attaching them/posting them in this thread.

YOU MUST OWN THESE PICTURES!!!

You must also start your post with ....

I release these pictures for use @ bluraysteelbooks.com

If you have a lot, get in contact with us via the Contact form at the bottom of the SteelBook List Page.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

ps. We know the list is currently in need of updating ... bare with us in that regard ;)

Sweet, thx. The galleries are coming along nicely. I still have some edits I need to do to make it more user friendly for everyone's end user experience.

Sweet, thx. The galleries are coming along nicely. I still have some edits I need to do to make it more user friendly for everyone's end user experience.

What specifications are you looking for one when I post my pix? That way you won't have to re-edit them.

If they are sealed, then front and back. If they are open then a spread is always nice. 1, showing the inside spread, and 2, showing front and back side. This also makes it easier for the person taking pics as its one less pic to take compared to front, back, inside.

Also particularly some kind of solid background, counter, table, floor, white paper etc. (as opposed to some like multi-color bedspread)

I usually crop and resize all pics. I brand them with the web url so atleast the site gets credit if people are going to use the pics elsewhere (which is fine) and eat at our bandwidth ($)

I hope to have these up today! (Snowblood's) Thx guys, keep em' coming. If you noticed, most of our lists have a camera icon next to each title that we have pics of ... this makes it easier for you guys to skim through and see what it is we need pics of and if you can help.

Some of the bigger lists, (France and Germany) we have yet to update with this feature, but I'm working on it!

I hope to have these up today! (Snowblood's) Thx guys, keep em' coming. If you noticed, most of our lists have a camera icon next to each title that we have pics of ... this makes it easier for you guys to skim through and see what it is we need pics of and if you can help.

Some of the bigger lists, (France and Germany) we have yet to update with this feature, but I'm working on it!

Ok, done .... now look at the lists and help us complete it folks! :)

Many are missing inside shots, but we dont list a way for you to quickly know that.

Thanks a bunch man, got yours up today and credit given on main steelbook list page.

i release these pictures for use @ blu-raysteelbook.com
the human centipede 4000 only worldwide (uk)
took a pic of the t-shirt also as it came with the steel.

Last edited:
i release thses pictures for use @ blu-raysteelbooks.com
terminator salvation,play.com exclusive (uk)

The Edge Of Darkness Debossed (Australia)

The Book Of Eli (Canada Futureshop Exclusive)

The Dark Knight (Canada Futureshop Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.