NFL Draft 2010 Thread

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Come here to brag or complain about your team's picks.

Suh is a beast, I don't want to see him in the Packers division but i think hes gonna end up with the lions. I had a terrible feeling when the vikings drafted adrian peterson, and im getting the same feeling about this guy. hes basically a tank/rhino in a man's body.

Yes, we picked up a Guard with our 4th pick and a CB for our 3rd pick. Now with our 5th pick we should pick up colt mccoy! lol

Yes, we picked up a Guard with our 4th pick and a CB for our 3rd pick. Now with our 5th pick we should pick up colt mccoy! lol

:giggle: you guys wanted clausen more but we knew colt was going to be a brown from the start.don't the chiefs have that guy from the patriots um matt cassel?

TAYLOR MAYS!!!!! I'm so happy the 49ers got him. I know he's got covering and tackling isses but Ronnie Lott will most likely be there to be teach him. With him at safety and Patrick Willis at linebacker it could potentially become what Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are in Baltmore.

They also took the slowest rb in the draft.

TAYLOR MAYS!!!!! I'm so happy the 49ers got him. I know he's got covering and tackling isses but Ronnie Lott will most likely be there to be teach him. With him at safety and Patrick Willis at linebacker it could potentially become what Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are in Baltmore.

They also took the slowest rb in the draft.

That guys' like a freak of nature, but as you were saying, he does have some issues he needs to fix. It could go either way for him in the NFL.