Nightowl's Star Wars Collection

Nightowl

Jedi Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Los Angeles
Somewhere on Tatooine, the basics (Blu-ray set plus SE DVDs) are watched over by a Storm Troopers and a pair of Jawas
20120416_170022.jpg

Near Korriban, Darth Malgus wards off potential intruders
12+-+1

Deep within Republic Territory, Commander Gree and the rest of his Clone maquette squad stands guard​
12+-+1

Gree%2Bon%2BWalker%2Band%2BSpeeder.jpg

20120416_170517.jpg

20120416_180443.jpg

In a far away corner of the Outer Rim, droid shelving units house the rest of the galactic armada​
12+-+1

Below, the shelving units are broken down to better see the cargo​
12+-+1

12+-+1

12+-+1

12+-+1

12+-+1

12+-+1

12+-+1

When hunting bounty, always bring the right helmet​
12+-+1

Near the Galaxy's entrance, Lord Vader stands guard​
12+-+1

Vader's TIE Fighter​
12+-+1

The music of Star Wars sounds incredible on CD​
12+-+1

LOL, thanks guys! The after effects of being a huge Star Wars fan and having no girlfriend, LOL. The toys and collectibles side of things started out when I saw an R2-D2 figure for sale and thought it would add some, 'vibe', to my apartment. From there, things went very, very wrong. ;)

Last edited:
LOL, thanks guys! The after effects of being a huge Star Wars fan and having no girlfriend, LOL. The toys and collectibles side of things started out when I saw an R2-D2 figure for sale and thought it would add some, 'vibe', to my apartment. From there, things went very, very wrong. ;)

Yeah well good luck getting a girlfriend now. :hilarious: na I'm sure there are plenty out there that would be impressed. But it's probably best to keep that door closed with girls over :p Very nice collection. Best star wars one I've seen so far! :scat: much respect

Or just think, go to comic-con meet a girl and she might be bringing back goodies to double that collection. :naughty: Looks great my friend and love the commentary! Very fun thread!

Ya, Princess Leia, or any woman who can pull off that outfit, is more than welcome to hang at my place. :D If she were to enjoy SteelBooks and video games, all the better! :scat:

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Or just think, go to comic-con meet a girl and she might be bringing back goodies to double that collection. :naughty: Looks great my friend and love the commentary! Very fun thread!

LOL, good call, might have to head down there this Summer. :D You know, I used to live in San Diego and I actually worked downtown for several years, just a few blocks from the convention center. Every year we'd get tons of business from ComicCon, and the Gaslamp District was flooded with people, but I never made it to the convention. I've been to so many other types of conventions through work, though, that I'm so burned out on conventions in general. ComicCon, though, might lure me anyways. :movie: