Nikita Tour,
Interview with actress Anne Parillaud,
Interview with actor Tchéky Karyo,
Interview with actor Jean-Hugues Anglade,
Interview with assistant director Christophe Vassort,
Interview with restoration supervisor André Labbouz

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
I'm ashamed to say that I've never gotten around to watching this film. It's one of those, that you always mean too, but never remember to watch.

Is it any good?

(Probably the wrong thread to ask about this.)

I'm ashamed to say that I've never gotten around to watching this film. It's one of those, that you always mean too, but never remember to watch.

Is it any good?

NIKITA and LEON are his best films.

I like the OG art of the U.S. version better. (Although, no title on front only on J card and spine)
IMG_0127.png

Is it any good?

I'm the only one who will tell you the truth here.
IonlySpeakTruthMoulin.gif

Fifth Element and Leon are Besson's best movies.
Nikita is alright, I consider it director's 'very early low budget' period, along with Subway, the one you explore after liking something from the director, appreciating it, but ultimately never loving it as much, as whatever drew you there.
It's nowhere as good as Leon, Anna is better, Lucy is better, and I actually prefer the remake Point of No Return with Bridget Fonda, but Chinese version Black Cat is good too.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: TheWildEye
I'm the only one who will tell you the truth here.
View attachment 577255

Fifth Element and Leon are Besson's best movies.
Nikita is alright, I consider it director's 'very early low budget' period, along with Subway, the one you explore after liking something from the director, appreciating it, but ultimately never loving it as much, as whatever drew you there.
It's nowhere as good as Leon, Anna is better, Lucy is better, and I actually prefer the remake Point of No Return with Bridget Fonda, but Chinese version Black Cat is good too.
Valerian is best.

Valerian is best.
Valerian is very good, after one lets go of all the Fifth Element expectations...
and forgives it copious amounts of CGI...
and gets used to the lead actors' stone[d] faces...
and because there's nothing else as good, save for some scenes in Guardians of the Galaxy movies...
and all 88 episodes of Farscape...

Valerian is very good, after one lets go of all the Fifth Element expectations...
and forgives it copious amounts of CGI...
and gets used to the lead actors' stone[d] faces...
and because there's nothing else as good, save for some scenes in Guardians of the Galaxy movies...
and all 88 episodes of Farscape...
I mean I was joking and really don't think it's his best movie. Probably Fifth Element. But I do unironically enjoy Valerian. It's fun and entertaining and sometimes that's enough.