Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
On behalf of HDN I present to you a package set. (All German Editions)
  • Alien [DE] - Unsealed/open (Steelbook)
  • Aliens [DE] - Unsealed/open (Steelbook)
  • Alien³ [DE] - Unsealed/open (Steelbook)
  • Alien Resurrection [DE] - Unsealed/open (Steelbook)
Courtesy of AcIDc0r3.

Rules: Answer this question: If you were one of the crew members aboard the Nostromo and aside from what you already know what a Xenomorph is capable of, if another crew member was brought back with an alien organism attached to their face plate on their helmet; would you let them on board even in an attempt to help them considering you know them personally?
Winner: I'll determine the winner by using a random number generator hosted at Random.org.
Shipping: Winner will pay own shipping.

Giveaway to end Saturday, February 28th.

Winner: @Joanie Mason

Last edited:
Hell no, First I would burn the corpse and then fly as far away as possible.

Attachments

• 08b75e22f6094f9f4f0dd26834182df8.jpg
    08b75e22f6094f9f4f0dd26834182df8.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 102
Nope. Hitch another ride. Presumably there's some medical care that could be given elsewhere, but not on this ship

I think the only thing I could do is try to help so I would let him come on board, even if it would be the last thing to do... :confused:

Thanks!

Might be in minority, but considering the knowledge I would let him/her onboard. The reason is that in Aliens, the folks on LV 426 managed to save some of the persons that had the facehugger attached. So I would basically give it a try, but we are talking about a secure wing etc

Hells no!!!!, i don´t care what you say, you are not getting in. Tough luck mom :p :D

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

If it was Ash I would just leave him behind
anyone else depending if I knew what the alien was capable of I would leave them
If I knew nothing they would remain in quarantine

big thanks bro

No, absolutely not. Not after seeing it gestate and "hatch" the first time.

If it was a male friend, no chance

It they were female and rather good looking i may have to let them back on board

Status
Not open for further replies.