[Ninja Week '15 Giveaway] King Kong Forever BR, La Haine Steelbook [WINNER CHOSEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Up for Grabs now courtesy of @snowblood . You can win a sealed copy of King Kong Forever BR with the slip plus a sealed copy of La Haine Steelbook. To win both of these BR's, just post how King Kong would take down @bloodsnake007 . So please make it hurt LOL. :rofl::LOL::naughty:. Just kidding just post your favorite pic from any King Kong movie. Postage will be paid for and The Contest will run through Saturday 2/28 with a winner chosen through random.org.

ENTRANTS
1. @galareta2332
2. @Asopp
3. @harry
4. @davidson
5. @tokaman
6. @denizen
7. @terry44 WINNER
8. @Flloydo
9. @Kuzco
10. @meaner
11. @jordidj
12. @monsterzebra
13. @spawnshop
14. @toyklectrr
15. @bloodsnake007
16. @C.C. 95
17. @nefilim
18. @Ricardo13
19. @sirdizzy
20. @Towser
21. @mmz41
22. @pi2loc
23. @Machinegunrap
24. @Dexter Skelter
25. @FCSM
26. @severo
27. @Lucky101
28. @Master13
29. @vampire75
30. @Joanie Mason
31. @jaws finatic

005.jpg

Last edited:
rjqwbk.jpg

thanks for the awesome giveaway.

And how kong will take down franky, well he will not even hit him. Kong kong will just give him the biggest fart :LOL::rofl::LOL: and sayonara franky

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This one ....

image.jpg

Lol nah this one really....

image.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway

Up for Grabs now courtesy of @snowblood . You can win a sealed copy of King Kong Forever BR with the slip plus a sealed copy of La Haine Steelbook. To win both of these BR's, just post how King Kong would take down @bloodsnake007 . So please make it hurt LOL. :rofl::LOL::naughty:. Just kidding just post your favorite pic from any King Kong movie. Postage will be paid for and The Contest will run through Saturday 2/28 with a winner chosen through random.org.
That's it! :stop: It's official.... this is my Favorite Thread on HDN!!! :woot: :drool: You're freaking insane @Ricker! :OMG: :wacky: I LOVE it! :hilarious: :rofl: And I dont want Kong to take me down :( I want to be his Franky Darrow! :naughty: :D

king%20kong2.gif

It's impossible do take down Franky...however by the end you may thing that Franko-Godzilla was defeated...this was only Frankys manipulation to take King Kong down off the screen;)))
View attachment 138478
Kkvsg_universal.jpg

In case of favorit pic of King Kong:
empire_kingkong_jp_1366982s.jpg
You're the BEST @galareta2332! :notworthy: That BloodZilla pic will always be my Favorite! :cool: Now, how about you make one of me in Kongs hand! Where we're gazing into each others eyes! :LOL: :emb: :p
rjqwbk.jpg

thanks for the awesome giveaway.

And how kong will take down franky, well he will not even hit him. Kong kong will just give him the biggest fart :LOL::rofl::LOL: and sayonara franky
@harry A KONG Fart!? :woot: LMFAO!!! :rofl: I bet that would smell like Bananas! :hilarious:.... I LOVE BANANAS :naughty:

big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

looool, got a little sadistic tribe right there, do you @Ricker ? :rofl:
Well, poor @bloodsnake007 .. i'd choose a not-so-hard ending for you.. :thumbs:

My favourite pic from King Kong, there you go:

kong.jpg

Gotta be the ROAR of our fluffy buddy! :wow:
Thanks for your sympathy @monsterzebra! :thumbs: :) So does that mean Kong and I will finally have a happy ending!? :woot:

That's it! :stop: It's official.... this is my Favorite Thread on HDN!!! :woot: :drool: You're freaking insane @Ricker! :OMG: :wacky: I LOVE it! :hilarious: :rofl: And I dont want Kong to take me down :( I want to be his Franky Darrow! :naughty: :D

king%20kong2.gif

You're the BEST @galareta2332! :notworthy: That BloodZilla pic will always be my Favorite! :cool: Now, how about you make one of me in Kongs hand! Where we're gazing into each others eyes! :LOL: :emb: :p

@harry A KONG Fart!? :woot: LMFAO!!! :rofl: I bet that would smell like Bananas! :hilarious:.... I LOVE BANANAS :naughty:

big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks for your sympathy @monsterzebra! :thumbs: :) So does that mean Kong and I will finally have a happy ending!? :woot:

You're welcome buddy. :)
Well, i guess at least in my fantasy.. :LOL: well, not that i think about you all the time (especially after seeing those special pictures of you in one of the give-away threads!!! :rofl: ), but at least you haven't deserved yourself a King Kong-ish ending in my eyes. :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway! (Thanks snowblood!)
Maybe I have a dirty mind...But this image just seems like all kinds of wrong....(!) therefore, my favorite!
View attachment 138685

i have to choose that picture too. see one of the falling men looks like swastica :rofl:

about taking down @bloodsnake007 : maybe mr kong would clean his ears with him. plug him in. turn. turn. plug out. and lick. 'coz that what animals do ...

:censored:
:naughty:
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.