[Ninja Week 2013 Give Away][CONCLUDED] The Aviator G1 & 10,000 BC G1/Empty Steelbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Hey Ninjas!

Here is another give away. 10,000 BC has the cool crackle finish and Aviator is the TF1 French steelbook. Like the title says, they are empty and G1. Both are in perfect condition though.

I would consider these movies as polar opposites. One is pretty darn good and the other one, not so much. But hey, that's my opinion.

How can you win these?--Tell me your opinion :thumbs:

1) What is your favorite movie, and why?

and

2) What is your favorite blu-ray steelbook, and why?

The contest will end tomorrow at the same time, so get your posts in :cool:

Contestants:

1. Frasr
2. Civer
3. jvules
4. gusstam
5. adrenaline78
6. sirdizzy
7. Mrshred
8. patcrazystar64
9. dvdjunkie
10. Xavier
11. spartan
12. Parslow1177
13. steveguna
14. TakingYoSteelz
15. Bluprint
16. Grapey
17. ckman88
18. Pud1804
19. blueandwhite31
20. Colombianlove41
21. Noodles
22. nashcameronn
23. zelos
24. Madness
25. Monkey2005
26. XShooter
27. goufcustom
28. Sir Hilary Bray
29. Phi Chong
30. stinkofdefeat
31. MovieMan31
32. kbr1656
33. wyatt03
34. sproutyrouty
35. cesarr1
36. cityguyste
37. justintime2k
38. tavorul
39. Wootball
40. Slinchafi
41. Boz
42. YellowCake
43. altermann
44. Eendje
45. 8bitninja
46. Jb162009
47. kermit7376
48. thegreat
49. meaner
50. ricster
51. BluBlazer
52. cincyuu02
53. sam305
54. riddlesNrhymes
55. Researcher
56. Dhiraj1

And the winner is..........#36 CITYGUYSTE

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• G1 Steelbook GiveAway Winner.png
    G1 Steelbook GiveAway Winner.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
A favourite movie? That's tough. But I really loved Watchmen. There is so much in this movie and I believe in the comic.

The favourite steel I own would be the Scarface steelbook. I was really impressed because I saw that movie for the first time, and the quality was stunning for an old movie.

Sweet a chance for me since everyone looks down on G1 :)

1) What is your favorite movie, and why?
The Empire Strikes Back, because its just sheer awesome. I just taught my 3 year old how to hum the star wars theme.

2) What is your favorite blu-ray steelbook, and why?
Prince of Persia, such a beautiful steelbook.

Favourite movie is return of the Jedi, because it represents many hours of my childhood. My favorate steelbook is thor hmv, as its the rarest one I own.

Face movie - 28 days later as it freaked me out, was well filmed and visually stunning. Face steel is either Underworld Awakening due to the artwork and 'shining' eyes or Captain America as it is great to look at and has great embossing!

Fave movie - Avenger- BECAUSE IT HAS EVERYONE :scat:

Fave sb - Hunger games MJ ca. Its just so beautiful to look at. Sometimes I think its on fire ! EEK!:hilarious:

Fav film is probably the matrix, after I first watched it I thought thought wow
Fav steelbook - Snow White and the huntsman, I just love the look of it

1. Favorite movie: lord of the rings return of the king because it is an epic movie, has all ingredients for good movies, lots of actions and happy ending.

2. Best steelbook: the Raid play.com version, simple and artistic

Fave movie: 10 Things I Hate About You - I love that it's a modern day twist on a Shakespeare classic. It has a lot of lessons in it and the performances from Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles are fantastic.

Fave steelbook: Hunger Games District 12 - I love the unique design and the intricate embossing.

What is the Matrix?

Favorite Movie
The Matrix: Metaphorical for religious dogma and allegorical for big brother agenda. It's a film I watch just as much for the theory as the action. Loved how unconventional it was pertaining to thought. What other mainstream film of its time had so many people of my complexion in leadership roles. The Oracle (Giver of Direction & Knowledge) wasn't a teacher in an ivy league college she was a big moma in the projects. The editing, the score and direction that put the main character and audience at the same moment of discovery made this more than the greatest multi genre film ever but also my favorite film of all-time!

Favorite Steelbook
The Matrix (Canada) Steelbook: In my opinion, its the best steelbook artwork of all-time. Up until this point, every Matrix released on home video had the same generic poster art which is cool but nothing special. The incredible image is complemented by a matte finish that is mesmerizing in the presence of even the slightest light. Inside and back cover art are also stellar, bar none, my fav movie & fav steelbook is The Matrix.

:smileycool: Thanks for the giveway!

Last edited:
Fav film is Sleeping with the enemy. It's such a bad film really but I just bloody love it!

Fav steelbook is A trip to the moon. The colours on it are amazing and love the artwork.

Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy because it revived the Batman franchise and really had that dark feel to it.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen FS steelbook - Loved the design with the Cybertron symbols.

Fav film The Avengers Waited a long time for this ...but it was so worth it.

Fav Steel Thor .....just love that steel

Thanks for the give away :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.