[NINJA WEEK 2013] You Basterds ready to win? (Winner Chosen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Congrats to the Forum now 4 years strong. Up for grabs is an empty Inglorious Basterds (with the Rifle) CA Steelbook. This will conclude 2/8/2013, with winner to be chosen by random.org Friday afternoon.

How do you win this awesome steelbook? Just tell us a change you have witnessed for the better with the forum since you joined. We all know the Collection Manager is huge, so please don't talk about that one.:D

I thought it would be fun to see how much has changed in the 4 years as people, we always seem to take things for granted. It will sort of be like explaining to a kid, that they can actually turn off a TV without the remote.

1. riddlesNrhymes
2. steelbook95060
3. Monkey2005
4. PunkNinja
5. Jericho
6. unam9
7. BigBlizz
8. Twanky
9. Lucky101
10. Researcher
11. justintime2k
12. Wootball
13. Nedan
14. glaucoheitor
15. Antman
16. TnaDenmark
17. Slinchafi
18. sproutyrouty
19. bigfub
20. steveguna
21. Nyvo
22. frankfish44
23. cityguyste
24. Hooch
25. Kuzco
26. Colombianlove41
27. yaZo
28. Jango
29. adrenaline78
30. Blayze17
31. Dhiraj1
32. Flip
33. jammyone
34. DK06CTR
35. TheJericho
36. Scottyrnumber
37. SimonLDT
38. poncholo
39. wyatt03
40. Top_cat2
41. Stevemartin
42. ricster
43. liammurphy1985
44. Sixteenvolt420

Last edited:
Im relatively new to the forums but i like the award section i think its great to be able to work towards something

Reactions: Ricker
I've only been a member for a few months but the community has expanded even in that time and I have to say it's active & friendly.

Reactions: Ricker
I am new to the forum, found about this website through google when I started collection steelbook last December 2012. What I enjoy about this forum is the news about upcoming steelbook, the group buy (eventhough I missed some really good ones), the trade/sale forum and of course the give-away during ninja week.

In the GB section next to the thread title it say CLOSED or OPEN so u don't spend all your time checking in each one

Also a newbie..but the trade section and itrade rating and pending trade forums is just great!

same opinion as unam9:

The ninja exclusive threads just rock! Feel lucky to be part of it!

I haven't been here that long either, and I haven't noticed too much change, but I do like the fact the owners/mods really do a great job keeping the community informed of bad traders, or suspected trading leeches. It the trust we convey to each other, and without it, this board would fail.

I quite like the exclusives that NInjas get, i never knew that and have only become recently. Also the exclusive info of certain steelbooks that comes here, its like diamonds for us collectors!

awards, i think its a great way to get people to showcase their collections

The ninja sub forum has To be it for me don't think it really existed when first joined, seems to be very busy now though.

I've been on here nearly a year, so not sure what has changed, apart from there seems to be alot more members on board :)

Just the knowledge available here and also how the forum has had a helping hand in regards to certain releases (such as the choosing of the inside art for the Terminator Play.com steelbook).

Status
Not open for further replies.