[NINJA WEEK! GIVEAWAY] Free Premium Ninja Subscription + Surprise Gift!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
HOLY CRAP! ANOTHER GIVEAWAY :ohno:

[Ninja Week!] Free Ninja Subscription + Surprise Gift!!!!!

Are you a NINJA already? Use it as a gift! :D

Answer me this:

If you were able to make a foreign film, what country would it be from and what would the plot be?

Most creative answer wins. :movie:

Last edited:
My foreign film would take place in Amsterdam. It would be about a young woman who finds herself in a tough position and whom comes to end up working in the red-light district. From her initial awkwardness to her eventual acclimatization, we see what it is like for someone to be employed in such a unique occupation.

I have to stick with the USA--
Genre: Horror Comedy
The plot is a about a man who is a psychiatrist, working in a mental hospital..The only reason he is there, is to listen to peoples worst fears and all the bad things that happened to them, so he can use those ideas to torture people in his double life...The twist is, the psychiatrist also has OCD, so its really hard for him to perform some of these things,while still trying to keep things super clean and neat.

Main Actors--Johnny Depp, Simon Pegg, Christina Ricci

And the Hidefninja Best Foreign Language Film goes to:
.....drumroll....:ohno:.....drumroll.....

STOP TROLLING ME...the touching tale of a man and a troll that captured the hearts of audiences around the world.

Congrats to writer/director MADNESS! Please PM your address info to G:Box so that he can ship you this super-secret gift in a very huge box.

Thanks for participating everyone! :scat:

Last edited:
Reactions: Madness and GVZER
Status
Not open for further replies.