[NINJA WEEK! GIVEAWAY] Free Walking Dead Seasons 1+2 Slipcovers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
They free stuff just keep coming! EEK!

FREE SLIPCOPVERS OF THE WALKING DEAD SEASONS 1 + 2

ANSWER ME THIS: What do the networks need to do to give us better TV shows?

Winner will be selected randomly in 24 hours

:movie:

They need courage to create new and different TV shows with charakters you care about. For example Dexter and Breaking Bad. And they shouldn't be allowed to cancel shows just because "not enough" people watch the show (Firefly) ;-)

Reactions: GVZER
They really don't have to do anything more than let them survive. There are too many good shows on tv at the same time, for them to get the ratings they are looking for.

Well, I think that better promotion of the tv shows would be a good idea. Most people in my workplace and my friends works dont know tv shows like Dexter or Breaking bad!! Seriously they dont know about UK tv show SHERLOCK (BBC) and they are British. How this is even possible? Simply is not advertisemed enough. More trailers, repeat one episode 2,3 in one week etc...

instead of just testing a pilot ep test the whole season so u know its not going to be rubbish and we dont fall in love with something only for it to get shut down

They need the opportunity to grow and find their audience. Some shows are canceled as early as 4 episodes which is ridiculous. A lot of people will start watching a show mid-way after recommendations from friends, seeing a random trailer..many reasons. They need to give shows the opportunity to at least air a full season. Several tv shows have been total flops throughout their first season and then really blossomed into the second season.

I would also have to say that networks cancel shows too early. Most shows don't hit their peek until about the third season in my opinion.

They could let the tv shows grow organically rather than killing them in their infancy! Too many show are only give a season or two at best. Just leave them for at least three or four seasons. Inbetweeners US obviously doesn't count, as it so total crap :)

Sent from the Boiler room

I wish they would stop doing 'half-seasons.' I know some other people like it, but I would rather have one full complete season at a time. Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows, but I have to wait until later this year for the last half-season.

To stop cancelling series just because the result of audience is not as high as they expected...

Like mentioned before, think outside the box with stories and characters that are a bit "strange" like Dexter or Breaking Bad. Take chances with "hard" series like 24, Walking Dead etc and skip the nice blah blah series. Look more to the comicworld, just look at the success of Walking Dead.

Unfortunately is a chain that need to parts, the audience need to stop watching the bad show for the networks to create and think more over greater tv shows... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.