Ninja Week thanks to Digitalbabe + co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hi all,

I thought it would be appropriate to recognise the effort that Digitalbabe put into this week - she practically co-ordinated the whole affair, military style! ;)

So please join me in thanking DB, along with the rest of the Staff, Mods, Retailers and every ninja who kindly donated either their time or items towards this fantastic week.

Hope you all enjoyed it and I for one can't wait for 2015 already ;)

:scat::scat::scat:

Great work, DB!
This is a great place and you are one important factor in that. Just keep up the military style with the other moderators! :)

I wanted to say thanks! It was the first Ninja week that I had experienced and I can see all of the work that was involved.

AWESOME JOB!!!

A job done very well DB!
Thanks for all your time and effort, I can't begin to imagine how you coordinated it all. :thumbs:

Huge, HUGE! Thank you to all involved in making NINJA WEEK happen

That was one crazy week, i had tons of fun though :smileycool: :D now we just patiently wait for ninja week 2015 :cool:

And DB we salute you :clan:

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Proud to be a Ninja

Five years for HDN and one helluva successful Ninja Week. Wow -- now that's something that deserves a round of applause. There's a billion Web sites out there, so for Wreck to create a site that's lasted this long with a user base like the one it has, that's an incredible accomplishment.

DB, while I've never met you in person, you're one of the most genuinely caring people I've ever known. You put so much time and effort into this community and trust me when I say it doesn't go unnoticed. When I came aboard HDN as a moderator, you helped me every inch of the way -- always leaving your virtual door open to me if I had any questions or problems. You're amazing.

Ninja Week 2014 was fun and exciting because you, Andy and Jorge have joined Wreck in creating one of the best communities out there. And David, thanks for all your work and for putting this thread together, too.

While I may be too busy with real-life bull-poo at the moment to keep in touch with all of you, thank you to everyone who took part in Ninja Week and to everyone who participated in my giveaways. I'll respond to you shortly; I promise.

I plan on assisting in making 2014 HDN's biggest year ever. Ninjas, tell your friends and tell your family -- Hi-Def Ninja's THE place to be in 2014!

Same here. Great job DB and to everyone. Brilliant week and my first too

Thanks for everything DB, in tribute to your continued effort here's a Xenomorph for you. :scat:

aliens_colonial_marines_wallpaper_4-other.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe
Hey David (and as I typed this, everyone else who has responded!), thank you for your kind words-you've now embarrassed me thoroughly (and thought that only occurred as I scrolled through Jason Bourne's giveaway of one of my donations, where every picture was of Kate Beckinsale-scantily clad, to my excitement!).

Ninja Week 2014, all events before, and all in the future are team efforts. I am very proud to be part of our ever-growing community, and humbled. This was the biggest Ninja Week we have ever had, due to our amazing and generous community, Staff and dedicated Section Supervisors who donated amazing prizes, helped in getting some of our site friends and retailers involved, and come here every day fired up with their love and enthusiasm for all things entertainment-we could not have done anything like this without them.

But, it goes without saying (but as you know me, I'll say it anyway, ha!)...that it is because of Wreck that we are all here to begin with. He said several months ago that he wished this Ninja Week to be 'biggest ever', and it was. It's something he should not have said at all, because it was then that the event grew and grew in scope with our Staff, Section Supervisors and everyone else involved, catching 'the fire' of Ninja Week'14. A huge thank you goes to him, for his passion 5 years ago, and now, in creating this community, which continues to blossom significantly based on the 'vibe' and many ideas he's implemented.

Hats off to apsmith21, a friend, and long-time member who assisted in creating our initial time slots and outline for the week, including the idea for our 'Bonus' Sunday day of giveaways (we had so many prizes, they didn't fit in just a Monday-Saturday schedule!), all of our Section Supervisors behind the scenes, who helped literally every hour of this event to make sure giveaways were live, and for all of the coordination everyone did in order to get winners notified. All of this took place across multiple time zones, to ensure everyone had a chance to coordinate, and enter a great variety of contests.

With an event of this size, which we plan to grow in the future, there is quite a bit of coordination occurring. But, I thoroughly enjoy that as those types of projects are part of my life in other arenas of my experience base, and I've always been in coach 'roles' , for years. I think this community's general 'vibe' of being creative, helpful and positive, providing feedback, and sharing their love of entertainment flowed over into our event this year and everyone seems to have enjoyed it.

All of our passionate entertainment fans and collectors and friends made at this site, via trades or common interests, and their generosity helped grow this community and NINJA WEEK 2014 even bigger than it was to begin with. And, the willingness by our members, who were not originally on the master schedule, at all, to host impromptu giveaways, allowed our members to enter to win well over 200 items-including 2 gaming consoles and many popular Steelbooks, Blu-rays, Limited Edition sets contributed by the HDN Staff and Section Sups, a Sideshow Figure, and many sought after collectibles. It was truly awesome, and so much fun for us all to see your amazing enthusiasm and generosity from all of you!

Thanks again for your kind words directed towards the site, everyone. Ninja Week always has been a team endeavor, and we look forward to shattering some more community records in 2015!:scat:

Last edited:
well she has like 30 clones to help her.:hilarious:Thanks DB you had this Ninja week running as smooth as butta. You are an amazing one woman show. Thanks for all that you do.

Outstanding job, DB! :scat:

You guys have been amazing! I can't believed I missed out the past 2 Ninja Week I have been part of this awesome community of passionate people. Never again!

Big thanks also to all the Staff & Mods who tirelessly make HDN what it is now. Your efforts are greatly appreciated! :thumbs:

Ninja and Proud!

rj531

Reactions: digitalbabe
Just as how the Community benefited from all the great prizes it was a Community effort that brought this all together. Mods, Staff, Members, Ninjas, Lions, Tigers, an Bears ..... ONE COMMUNITY.

Thanks everyone, and special thanks to Andy for creating schedule and DB for ramrodding those who needed it. (including myself!)

Status
Not open for further replies.