48.8 KB · Views: 388
  • 713P06tCVYL._SL1280_.jpg
    713P06tCVYL._SL1280_.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 372
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
Both designs of the fan-made artwork rock.

Top one looks cool when steelbook is open.
But bottom one really takes it away when steelbook is closed. Nice front and back that will stand on their own.

The release version sadly will not come close to this nice artwork.

Anyone pre order this from HMV and can tell me how much it will go for on release? Can't keep justifying blind buying steelbooks for £20 a pop when Amazon have the amaray on pre order for £13

Anyone pre order this from HMV and can tell me how much it will go for on release? Can't keep justifying blind buying steelbooks for £20 a pop when Amazon have the amaray on pre order for £13

I picked it up for £14.67 when Amazon first listed it at that low price. Just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Will probably drop in price a few weeks after release though. Can't imagine this will sell out.

Reactions: STEELBOOKJUNKIE
I'm sticking with my Amazon pre-order for the moment. I'll wait for actual pictures and then decide if I want it. That is one of the benefits of Amazon's slow pre-order dispatch times :)

Looks nice but ive decided to stay clear of Studio Canal steelbooks.

They are quite expensive for such a poor finish (if this is). Cant beleive this is £1 less than TWOWS on Amazon. Look at the finish on that one.

They are quite expensive for such a poor finish (if this is). Cant beleive this is £1 less than TWOWS on Amazon. Look at the finish on that one.

I managed to pick this up for £14.67 when this first went live on Amazon so will more than likely hold onto it.

Although studioCanal steelbooks are mostly matte finish
In my opinion lot of them still look good there not poor quality matte finish except the Rambo steelbooks they were poor and could have been a lot better in terms of artwork and using older discs when upgraded ones are available with better extras and picture quality

Rush Steelbook is a beauty for example
The jcards most have been nice

I have this Steelbook on pre order with AmazonUK from day one and was a bargain price

Last edited: