Noodles' Kimchi Collection

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
I'm hoping to add the full slip edition of Snowpiercer and possibly Amelie to my collection at some point (I also currently have Eternal Sunshine pre-ordered), but here's what I've actually got so far...

dallas.jpg her.jpg perfume.jpg pianist.jpg rush.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that's a bummer :(
Thanks for posting the pics Nick will keep my eyes opened for a mint copy for you :thumbs:
The damage to the slip is actually very minor and doesn't bother me... it's just that dent on the steel itself which is a bit disappointing (not your fault at all, as you know), so I'll probably just try and pick up a copy of the 1/4 at some point, since that seems to be the cheaper option.

Thanks again for your honesty, understanding, and generosity (for anyone else reading this, he refunded me :)) regarding this whole situation. I'm pretty bummed for both of us to be honest. :sorry:

The damage to the slip is actually very minor and doesn't bother me... it's just that dent on the steel itself which is a bit disappointing (not your fault at all, as you know), so I'll probably just try and pick up a copy of the 1/4 at some point, since that seems to be the cheaper option.

Thanks again for your honesty, understanding, and generosity (for anyone else reading this, he refunded me :)) regarding this whole situation. I'm pretty bummed for both of us to be honest. :sorry:
Nick You're a top bloke & you know what at the end of the day i made a good friend and that's what HDN is all about i'm sure there's a mint copy of Rush out there with your name on it:D
Thanks for the kind post:thumbs:

Nick You're a top bloke & you know what at the end of the day i made a good friend and that's what HDN is all about i'm sure there's a mint copy of Rush out there with your name on it:D
Thanks for the kind post:thumbs:
Thanks buddy. Right back at you! :)

Definitely dude... who'd have thought a friendship would blossom over a damaged steelbook? And on eBay of all places. :rofl:

The Rush steelbook will stay in the slip 99.9% of the time anyway, so no one will ever know it's damaged when looking at it on the shelf. Plus I also have the UK steel, so I'll just crack that open whenever I want to watch the film. ;)

Cool collection bud! :thumbs:
Thanks pal. :D

Great start on the collection and keep up with it. Kimchi makes some of the best packages out there and this reminds me I need to go update my thread.

Reactions: Noodles
Great collection :woot::woot::woot:

I don't own any of them myself(I try to stick to steels/films I would get a lot of watch out of) , but when I see pictures of them, I always think how beautiful they look, the love that goes into the whole package really is amazing, the attention to detail:woot::woot::woot:.. you have a beautiful collection there, something to be proud of:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles