[CANCELLED] Now You See Me (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.7) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an interesting choice. I hope they can do something to tie in the different slips if they are planning to release the sequel as well.

I am assuming the sequel is called "Now You Don't"

tumblr_inline_mpy9fx7YCa1qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: harry
Cannot say how much this has cheered me up! Really enjoyed this movie.
Great news after a truly hideous day at work which included me writing my resignation!

Great news after a truly hideous day at work which included me writing my resignation!
A bit like 'now you see me, now you don't!! Sorry couldn't resist that :/

Seriously though, hope you get sorted again soon.

Back to this, I really liked the film. I for one am glad to see something fresh coming out of left field for a change. And not just another Marvel cash in or reprint!

Being from HD Zeta, I'm sure the finished product will be quality.

Reactions: Ranavalone
A bit like 'now you see me, now you don't!! Sorry couldn't resist that :/

Seriously though, hope you get sorted again soon.

Back to this, I really liked the film. I for one am glad to see something fresh coming out of left field for a change. And not just another Marvel cash in or reprint!

Being from HD Zeta, I'm sure the finished product will be quality.

thanks. :)

And I agree regarding that its nice to see something new coming out. Much as I love my marvel steels its sometimes a shame when a really good or different film gets ignored for a money maker! Some of my favourite steelbooks are not the big blockbusters.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
So a couple of kids movies. A few of "classic" films. And "Now You See Me." And I thought the Kimchidvd collection was all over the map...but this is a whole new level of random.
Exactly my thoughts on this. kimchidvd have found their line with (mostly french) arthouse, korean classics and the occasional disney/marvel blockbuster. Hdzeta movie picks were really random from the beginning, this is why i stopped buying them after 002.

I liked the film and would buy the steelbook - but I'm going to see how long it takes for Gladiator to arrive first.

I support HDZeta all the way, but cannot understand the rationale behind this movie being selected!! There are so many other great titles awaiting decent steelbooks....the first one which comes to mind is GOODFELLAS....with a 4K restoration, this would be the perfect time for a WEA steelbook of this classic....heck, even a Scorsese box-set or series could be done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.