Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 69) [Hong Kong]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: May 3, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on March 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AQM2_packshot_BOX_v2_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_FS_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AQM2_SB_front_5000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s weird because this final and end wave I’ve enjoyed. And they were the ones I was looking least forward too bar flash because of Keaton. Ended up f**king loving that weird film and enjoying the rest. Probably because all hopes and anticipation was on zero but still. And I hate the first Aquaman, visually stunning but a terrible film imo. So for me to enjoy this it says a lot. Was far from perfect but liked it a hell of a lot more than I thought I would
Yeah, it's strange that. Black adam was decent, but it had SO much hype around it, it's that which made it fall a bit flat, rather than anything else. I really enjoyed Shazam 2, Blue Beetle, but mostly Aquaman 2. The Flash.. I've got so many problems with the flash lol but again, it's because my expectations were crazy high for flashpoint. The story was good, as were the characters and the acting. It was just the costumes and a lot of the effects that made my soul hurt, me physically cringe in the cinema :facepalm:

Reactions: milky and Flloydo
Or I could make my custom DL C by unsticking the back lenticular of DL B and sticking it on the back of DLA. :naughty:
That would be ideal for me, apart from;

A. I'd totally fk it up.
B. The surround of the slip wouldn't match.
C. That involves destroying a slip to do it..

I am not paying £111 for 1 slip of Aquaman 2 lol

You just need to heat it up carefully. :D

flame thrower fire GIF
I have done it before, and it worked OK. The lenti came off undamaged, the slip below wasn't destroyed, but it wasn't exactly watch I'd call attractive. Having to successfully do that, and transplant lentis, twice, it's not worth it haha

Both FS and DL B still in stock after a hour. Gulp. Hope I end up preferring B over A, as B looks like it'll be right turd to sell on :facepalm:

And when released, every collector who’ll get the DL A with blurry lentis will starve for the sharper DL B. :naughty:
I am surprised it's still available tbh. I get it's not to everyone's tastes, but it's grown on me, and the back is awesome. DL A front may be blurry, but I expect the rear will be pin prick sharp.

Was gonna pass on this one (because it’s supposed to be awful), but the price isn’t awful for the Lenti B, so decided to go for it.
It's not awful imo. It's actually more fun than the first. General public have just stopped caring about DC completely, well, pretty much since ZSJL. Apart from the batman and joker 2.

Forgot about it. Lenti B gone. Bagged FS. The back is okish for me but the front + the "spot foil" tag did it for me.

Forgot about it. Lenti B gone. Bagged FS. The back is okish for me but the front + the "spot foil" tag did it for me.
Assume you bought earlier, and meant lent A? B is somehow still in stock, after 24 hours, and the FS sold out a while ago.