Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 69) [Hong Kong]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: May 3, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on March 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AQM2_packshot_BOX_v2_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_FS_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AQM2_SB_front_5000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the steelbook front is like that French promo art for one of the WWAs we wished would be a real steelbook, and the back is like one of the WWAs I'd choose, of this one didn't exist, so that's pretty good.
I usually prefer Fullslips, but this back really is too tame and mediocre, it should at best be one of the pages in the photo-booklet, which, btw, has an awesome fiery cover that should've been on one of the Slips!

Reactions: Axel and samdavies
I need to limit spending right now so I’m thrilled that this is the next release because I don’t even have any interest in watching this film let alone buying it.

Reactions: MajimaGoro
Absolute weak sauce. I like the front of the FS but the back is rubbish and I like the front of DL-A but I hate the back with that sh!t villain. And DL-B is terrible.
Not feeling the steel either. Well the front is fine.

Nothing on the first films release. DL & FS are so good in hand

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Kinda need the OC to match the other one. Quality on that one was top notch have to say, especialy that OC art. Good thing the boxes and steelbooks match like tits. Is the second movie any good? Loved the first one
20231031_161522.jpg

Reactions: Mararagan
Good thing the boxes and steelbooks match like tits. Is the second movie any good? Loved the first one
At least those match, bit of a missfire on the slips. I enjoyed the film. Not as good as the first, and there were a few silly moments, but (setting the bar super low here lol) it was easily the best DC film last year.

steelbook & fs: the front is great, but the back is totally crap

dl-a: is the winner!
dl-b: the front is crap, but the back is great

oc box: really nice

i would like to buy just dl-a, but so far i bought all oc's, so have to buy the dc oc here too :cautious:

For sealed collectors, I think the FS is the winner, bc we’ll never see the back. For me this is gonna be a “well if I’m up I’ll buy direct” deal, because I didn’t love the first one and this is supposed to be significantly worse than that one. That said, the prices don’t seem horrible (if you ignore the shipping), but I’m not sure it’s worth it for this movie, which is why I passed on The Marvels and GotG3, though if they hadn’t sold out and had dropped down to 15-20 I would have bought them from BBY/WMT

I was going to get the full slip, but won't now after seeing that back art. Will get the double lenti A. I still have the double lenti and full slip from the first release. I guess I will get rid of the full slip that I have for the first film. Glad I got rid of the Manta one click for the first film. I still have my HDzeta one click for the first film, though.

Last edited:
Fixed the OP, as someone's been lazy and forgotten about it :rolleyes: still can't decide which lenti to get. I like and dislike bits of both

Fixed the OP, as someone's been lazy and forgotten about it :rolleyes: still can't decide which lenti to get. I like and dislike bits of both

Same. I only like the steelbook and the FS front art. Not convinced by DL-A. And only digging back art on DL-B. I'm even considering passing on this one, staying with WWA (Aquaman breaking the ice).

Same. I only like the steelbook and the FS front art. Not convinced by DL-A. And only digging back art on DL-B. I'm even considering passing on this one, staying with WWA (Aquaman breaking the ice).
Similar situation here. Steel is great. FS front is the best front, but I can't own that rear art lol not convinced by DL A, I'm only considering it to match my SL. Really like the rear of DL B, but the front isn't exactly ideal. I'm leaning towards B, but I'm really not sure yet. Last slip to complete DCEU, so I'm not skipping it.