Official iPhone 5, 5s or 5c Thread

Do you own an iPhone 5, 5s or 5c or plan to buy one?

• Plan/Have to own an iPhone 5

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No I'm not interested in the iPhone 5.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I might get an iPhone 5 but I'm not sure yet.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Plan/Have to own an iPhone 5s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plan/Have to own an iPhone 5c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ordered my iPhone 5 a week ago, can't wait 'till I get it! My 4 is still good, but want something lighter and faster. :)

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

I can't decide if I want Black or White. All my previous models have been Black so I'm thinking it's time for a change. Decisions decisions lol.

White is pretty on a 5, but my experience is that it gets dirty quickly. So unless you want to brush it up every week; I suggest the black one. :)

How many GB do you want? I ordered a 16GB; in combination with Spotify it's more than enough!

As of yesterday I'm a proud owner of an 64gb iPhone 5. Man this thing is bad ass. :oohyeah: Bought the Sector 5 Black Ops case by Element Case, another bad ass for the iPhone 5. :LOL:

e65099e4cba4bc8c4637f77a67b07a25.jpg

Has anyone ever had their screen or capacitive display start to just raise up or start to come off from there iPhone before and you never have dropped it? Well mine did about a week ago and so I found an OEM full display assembly with font camera, proximity sensor, metal plate and home button already installed. LINK I got it in today and the home button back bracket was missing a screw and the very top had a small crack in it. I was like ahh the hell with it, just call it a loss and move on.

Has anyone ever used Verizon's Edge agreement before or are still on it? I decided to get a new one with that Edge agreement so I can just make monthly payments to pay it off. I got the same phone, a 64GB iPhone 5 black.

Word of advice, don't get replacement parts for your iPhone because you're likely to get burned in the process.

Well I'll start all over on Friday with a new iPhone. :)