Not open for further replies.

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
WRITTEN BY WRECK:

Transformers lovers ....

Get the Official HDN Transformers Award by showing your appreciation of Transformers.

This could be Steelbooks, Hot Toys, Books, Comics, shirts, whatever!

post a pic or video with your name or yourself for proof of some sort.

Your post must receive 30 "Thanks" to receive this award.

20 could become 30 at a later date ...

I know it's coming, so I'm getting off to a head start.

AljhD1PCQAE4vYv.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Jayden owns a lot ... is that 3 FSK logos on your t3 steel? haha.

Wow, Jayden owns a lot ... is that 3 FSK logos on your t3 steel? haha.

Yeah, this kid is gettin' into it! lol.

About the 3 FSK logo's.....I think it's just your eyes. You been boozin'? ;)
Nah, it is 3. Not sure what they were thinking. Must be pretty valuable cuz it might be the only steelbook with 3 FSK stickers.:scat: Just pulled it out of that Amazon package that has been sitting there for a month or so.

@thunda:
:hilarious: those FSK!!! This thing is u-n-i-q-u-e in it's own way! :hilarious:

On my side:
I'm getting slowly but surely to 30 posts... guys... please don't make me take a picture of myself in my Transformers pyjama.... and YES, I'm 31 with a TF pj!!! Is that enought to make me a TF fan??? :drool:

@thunda:
:hilarious: those FSK!!! This thing is u-n-i-q-u-e in it's own way! :hilarious:

On my side:
I'm getting slowly but surely to 30 posts... guys... please don't make me take a picture of myself in my Transformers pyjama.... and YES, I'm 31 with a TF pj!!! Is that enought to make me a TF fan??? :drool:

Marc, DO IT! That would be the highlight of the month!:hilarious:

Reactions: Drum18
Hey Marc if you dont post a picture now you have mentioned it then it could possibly lead to people removing their thanks :twisted:

If you have it in the collection it should be shown for all our members to see :hilarious:

Being one of your friends I would never condone this behaviour but you know some people are not as friendly as me :D

Ash congrats on the award I will get my stuff up when the signed bay one arrives from amazon

Last edited:
Reactions: ash333
Hey Marc if you dont post a picture now you have mentioned it then it could possibly lead to people removing their thanks :twisted:

If you have it in the collection it should be shown for all our members to see :hilarious:

Being one of your friends I would never condone this behaviour but you know some people are not as friendly as me :D

Ash congrats on the award I will get my stuff up when the signed bay one arrives from amazon

Drum - my thanks stays on forever :)

Pud - thank you! I have been following the plight of our UK members who are still waiting on that trilogy set. I sure hope you get it soon so we can all enjoy your collection.

Marc, DO IT! That would be the highlight of the month!:hilarious:

God... damn...
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=214525&postcount=3
Why did I have to say that I had a TF pyjama... :rolleyes:

Now I understand the FRIENDS feature on these board... there here to motivate you doing STUPID stuff... Hey! Just like REAL friends :hilarious:

Legendary status and beyond for Sir Drum18! That is freaking awesome:scat::scat::scat:

Thanks Marc! Now come on folks, bring on the thanks to give this man his due award! He has most certainly earned it!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Reactions: Pud1804 and Drum18
Status
Not open for further replies.