May 30, 2012
China
Pre-order price: €29.99
Release date: Nov. 18, 2013
Buy here.
Cover:
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I find the differences are very small in size between the 2. The main issue is whether this will be G1 (DVD sized) as a lot of Mediabooks are or G2 size.

Yes, not a big difference, my French digi's are about 5mm shorter then the US or UK one's.

I have pre-ordered this edition. I didn't like the cover of the Zavvi SteelBook so much, so i canceled it and ordered this instead. This cover looks better to me. I assume the written pages will be all in German?

I have pre-ordered this edition. I didn't like the cover of the Zavvi SteelBook so much, so i canceled it and ordered this instead. This cover looks better to me. I assume the written pages will be all in German?

Ya every mediabook I have ordered has been all in German...

Reactions: LoBo
This looks really cool, but if it has too much German text, I think I'll stick with the UK steelbook. The cover isn't as cool as this, but at least it's limited.

This is limited also, I believe it's limited to 3,333 copies so is actually more limited than the Steelbook if that has a 4K print run!

I regrettably cancelled as its a lot of money for a film i havent seen. I hope it turns out awesome and i have time to re order before the UK amaray comes out. Looking forward to the pictures!!

G1? No problem. Pre-ordered from Amazon Germany a long time ago. Love this movie! Cool neon colors and the lighting wow! One of the best I've seen in all movies. I have the Canadian release with a cool slipcover.

I got my Digibook today. I got the Number 673.

I can´t post pictures because this is my first message here. Maybe someone can link to the pictures at the bluray-disc.de forum, there i post some pictures.

But the Digibook looks awesome