OOP (Out of Print) Blu-rays Discussion

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
OOP = Out of Print

Nacho Libre, Hot Rod, and Disturbia are now out of print, so get a copy while you still can.

I liked Disturbia and Nacho Libre, but there are a lot more paramount titles going OOP as they arent going to print them anymore ... guess digital viewing/downloads are taking over. :ohno:

No idea where to really put this ... but here is an uber rare blu-ray bonus disc exclusive to Best Buy for Hancock before theatrical release.

Attachments

• DSCF7863.jpg
    DSCF7863.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 168
I have an extra copy of Nacho Libre if anyone needs it ;)

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

The infamous Zodiac is also OOP

I picked up a used copy of the Zodiac 2 disc set from Blockbuster for $10. I had an empty 2 disc Amray for the case switch out.

Winning!

I'm not sure if it is or not, but i've been seeing people posting on some other forums, claiming that Into The Blue is now out of print.

Is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory out of print?

I went to order the standard BD edition on amazon.com and new copies were around $29.99... I ended up ordering a used copy for $19.99, about what I expected for a friggin' NEW one.

None of the local stores seem to have it in stock... Best Buy, Walmart, and Target anyway.

Glad i got Transformers, The Movie when it first came out on blu ray. Done a loft clearance recently to finally find out my dad did sell all my original Transformer toys at a car boot sale, probably for very little and No i didn't see a penny :hilarious:

LOL-I remember many years ago our family had a moving sale.Had a HUGE collection of the original Nintendo Entertainment System games and accessories. They sold it all as I was getting older. And then came nostalgia, so guess who's hunting for it again? LOL