[OPEN] GB The Walking Dead Season 3 ES Exclusive JUMBO steelbook (WORLDWIDE DELIVERY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
IMPORTANT:
Taking part in any GB hosted on HDN should be considered a privilege - so please treat it as so. Ensure you read all the info supplied, don't waste my time and when requested; pay on time = happy GB host.

HONOUR YOUR COMMITMENT - otherwise you risk the wrath of the GB host who can kill you with zombie intestines!
You've been warned!

logo_19857971_120x30.png

This GB is to help ANY of our fellow Ninjas outside the UK, this time it's for:

The Walking Dead - Season 3 ES JUMBO steelbook.
View attachment 48371

The Entertainment Store is pleased to announce our latest exclusive steelbook releases: Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of The Walking Dead, AMC’s Emmy Award winning TV series.

Each season features world exclusive artwork by Mark Simpson AKA Jock, who is responsible for some of best regarded comics and art of this generation, having worked on 2000AD, The Losers and Hellblazer amongst others as well as producing artwork for many major film studios, including the artwork for HDN Steelbook of the Year 2012 winner The Raid.

The Walking Dead: Season 1 (Entertainment Store Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook):

- 2 Blu-Rays discs
- Debossed Title Treatment
- G2 Standard Steelbook case
- Limited to 4,000 copies worldwide
- Finish TBC

The Walking Dead: Season 2 (Entertainment Store Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook):

- 3 Blu-Rays discs
- G2 Standard Steelbook case
- Finish TBC

The Walking Dead: Season 3 (Entertainment Store Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook):

- 5 Blu-Rays discs
- G2 Jumbo Steelbook case
- Finish TBC

NB: Due to the number of discs needed for all episodes and extras, Season 3 has to be in a Jumbo format case.

All 3 Seasons are sold individually, and will be on sale exclusively through The Entertainment Store on Rakuten Play.com at midday BST on Friday 11th October 2013 when the release date and pricing will be revealed.

In the meantime, our full range of steelbooks is available here: http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on Marketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

JUMBO Steelbook costs (NON tracked):
1 x copy - £TBC EU / £TBC ROW (Rest of World)
2 x copies - £TBC EU / £TBC ROW (Rest of World)
3 x copies - £TBC EU / £TBC ROW (Rest of World)

(Includes all costs, Non Tracked shipping with £20 insurance, hdn fees, Paypal GOODS, packaging etc)

or

JUMBO Steelbook costs (Tracked):
1 x copy - £TBC EU / £TBC ROW (Rest of World)
2 x copies - £TBC EU / £TBC ROW (Rest of World)
3 x copies - £TBC EU / £TBC ROW (Rest of World)

(Includes all costs, Tracked shipping with £50 insurance, hdn fees, Paypal GOODS, packaging etc)

Release date: tbc

List:

tbc

RULES:
  1. Ensure you understand the HDN rules + mine before committing. By replying here you're COMMITTED to the GB. NO BACKING DOWN!
  2. A limit of THREE JUMBO steelbooks per ninja
  3. Reply with how many copies you want and which country to send them
  4. You may increase/decrease your order up until you receive your invoice
  5. DON'T FORGET TO 'THANK' THIS THREAD WHICH MEANS YOU AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS
  6. Please subscribe to this thread so that you can be directly informed of updates.
  7. Combined TBC

PAYMENT INFO:
  1. £TBC for JUMBO steelbook
  2. I ship in a box with bubble wrap. Price of packaging material+HDN fee is a flat £2.00. (0.50p each additional steel)
  3. YOU pay the Paypal fees (5%) or as GIFT
  4. Payment is required 14-21 DAYS BEFORE RELEASE DATE
    [*]
    I send an invoice via PM and payment must be done via Paypal.
  5. Also remember that I ALWAYS do my GB at cost so if you think it deserves a tip thats totally at your discretion :)

SHIPPING COST:
TO BE CONFIRMED

IMPORTANT:
IF you decide not to pay, you can be assured that you're going to be on my personal blacklist and that Ninja's will find you wherever you are.

Members who have Dropped out! (but provided a reason)

None yet! ;)

Cheers all, David. :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
1 to US please... I gotta sell off a few of mu previous walking dead sets for these quick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.