[OPEN] Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt1 Digipack (Target)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt1 Digipack exclusive to Target.

Items will be shipped from the USA.

PRICE : $24.99 (current price on Target.com) + tax + $3.00 gb fee + shipping.

Release date of March 6, 2015

Original listing is here - http://www.target.com/p/mockingjay-blu-ray-dvd-digital-target-exclusive/-/A-16713931

You may request 3x copies per order.

When I do steelbooks or collectible editions - 1 of them is $13.41 to most locations.
$1.30 insurance per $100 will be included in any quote.

Requesting list:

1. CA @Nyrvana x1 *combine
2. UK @whited001 x1
3. FR @Kriistopher x1 *combine
4. AU @Feathers McGraw x1
5. ES @pmartin252 x1
6. Austria @Engelskind x1 combine Shipped March 8 2015
7. Brazil @Polak x1 *Shipped March 11 2015
8. Indonesia @number33 x1 combine *Shipped March 11 2015
9. UK @PascalCgon x1
10. Brazil @Wagner633 *combine
11. UK @nekromantik x1
12. UK @steelbobawny x1 *Shipped March 7 2015
13. Sweden @Mrhoyt x1 *Shipped March 11 2015

Last edited:
Yo Andy! If you happen to get an extra Fabric Poster, I'll be more than happy to give it a new home! :woot: :D Thanks! :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21
hey everyone, now that I think about it, I seem to remember with Catching Fire that they might have sent the fabric posters for that edition separate last time.

I'm going to give it a few days and see if they arrive (I had no notification of this when it happened with the other edition).

If you don't care about the fabric poster, please either send me a message or respond to the thread and I'll get you an invoice for your requested items ASAP

Thanks

hey everyone, now that I think about it, I seem to remember with Catching Fire that they might have sent the fabric posters for that edition separate last time.

I'm going to give it a few days and see if they arrive (I had no notification of this when it happened with the other edition).

If you don't care about the fabric poster, please either send me a message or respond to the thread and I'll get you an invoice for your requested items ASAP

Thanks

U only get the fabric poster if u preordered on Target.com So if u andi preordered on target.com u mostly become one. if u didn preordered then u dont become one.

U only get the fabric poster if u preordered on Target.com So if u andi preordered on target.com u mostly become one. if u didn preordered then u dont become one.

Hi, I understand the circumstance here, but I don't have any posters as of yet. As I mentioned in the post just above yours, there is still a chance these might arrive. But I don't receive any notification that they were shipped.

So hard for me to say, as last time, with Catching Fire, they showed up after the digipack was in my hands. Will they do it again? No idea.

Thanks.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I really dont care about any poster, would it be possible to send me my copy now ?

Certainly and not a problem. I'll try and get you an invoice tonight - if you would kindly send me the e-mail attached to your paypal account via a conversation, I can send something your way.

Thanks

@apsmith21 YO ANDY!!! :woot: You're the MAN! :notworthy: Look what arrived earlier today! :photo: :drool:

AWESOME!.JPG Fabric Poster!.JPG

THANKS buddy!!!!! :cool:

Reactions: apsmith21
Hi Andy, if it's not too late, please can I get 1 to the UK. Please can you post with the 2 Interstellar Neo packs I have asked for on that GB.
Thanks very much

Hi Andy, if it's not too late, please can I get 1 to the UK. Please can you post with the 2 Interstellar Neo packs I have asked for on that GB.
Thanks very much

I still have an extra or two. Did you want the fabric poster as well Cymon?

Status
Not open for further replies.