Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 22, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

Oppenheimer HMV.jpg

I missed out on both the HMV and Amazon steelbooks.

How likely is it that more stock will be made available? Scalpers are already selling these at double the price.

I missed out on both the HMV and Amazon steelbooks.

How likely is it that more stock will be made available? Scalpers are already selling these at double the price.
Yep, there's always a possiblity that more are offered up around the official release date. HMV has a "notify me" tab and Zavvi have an email notification you can subscribe too.

• Informative
Reactions: jamrom and crib79
Going to have to get mine from somewhere else, I have an order but Royal Mail decided to deliver me my new debit card in an envelope that had obviously been opened already so I’ve had to cancel my card which sucks as this is the only order I can’t place a new one for :angry:

Thinking about it I might just give it a miss and wait for the Manta release.

Has anyone else received an email from HMV regrading this release?
Mine arrived cut off and Im unable to reformat it.

Assuming that the release date has changed here - ayone capable of completing the sentence on their email?

:LOL:

Screenshot_2023-10-25-10-57-03-923_com.google.android.gm~2.jpg

Assuming that the release date has changed here - ayone capable of completing the sentence on their email?

View attachment 566115
I had the same cut off email in regards to another release, with the date stated already being the known release date, as is written in this thread. So best ignore it, a GitM kind of thing sending out ghost dream emails.

Reactions: TheWildEye

No problem...

1698228381240.png

They say it has 'changed' to 22/11/2023, but I seem to recall it was scheduled for that date anyway?

No problem...

View attachment 566116

They say it has 'changed' to 22/11/2023, but I seem to recall it was scheduled for that date anyway?
HMV have sent me date change emails for all my pre orders over the past few weeks and all of them had the release dates in the descriptions anyway. So Just ignore them.

Too much fire on that cover. Looks bland and lazy. I'm going with the Wallyworld exclusive. Perfect artwork. I don't need Cillian Murphy's mug on 60% of the cover.

Chances this is glossy are pretty slim me thinks. This is one movie I'll probably want to get a once click box as well.