Original Droid questions

XDA is starting to get filled with impatient idiots. I mostly browse now. AndroidCentral is more for your starter/average android user. I still post there here and there. Not filled with douchebags that XDA has currently.

XDA is starting to get filled with impatient idiots. I mostly browse now. AndroidCentral is more for your starter/average android user. I still post there here and there. Not filled with douchebags that XDA has currently.

Yup, there's plenty of look at me I am a dev recognize me type of idiots who think they own the place. I spent some time figuring out stuff there and man the jerks are running rampant there. Anyone asks a noob question and gets flamed instead of just answering the question and moving on.

Yup, there's plenty of look at me I am a dev recognize me type of idiots who think they own the place. I spent some time figuring out stuff there and man the jerks are running rampant there. Anyone asks a noob question and gets flamed instead of just answering the question and moving on.

That is why most of the big name devs run their own forum now.