Pacific Rim 3D (Limited Edition) [Worldwide]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Warner Bros./Legendary will be releasing a 3D Limited Edition of PACIFIC RIM worldwide!

View attachment 45933

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA

CANADA (HMV Exclusive)

UK

FRANCE

JAPAN

MEXICO

AUSTRALIA

KOREA

HONG KONG

FINLAND

SWEDEN

BRAZIL

PORTUGAL

INDIA

CZECH REPUBLIC (click spoiler):
Pacific RIM: Útok na Zemi 3D + 2D Sběratelská limitovaná edice

Release date : 13.11.2013

Price : 1799CZK / 72€

Link : http://www.filmarena.cz/blu-ray-3d-pacific-rim-utok-na-zemi-3d-2d-sberatelska-limitovana-edice

pacific_rim.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WJ, yeah, also possible-good luck to those that ordered for the sub $30 price at Amazon in response to Walmart's price on what looked like the ed with figure!

i love amazon.com CS

Just finished chatting with AmazonCS about price 'MISTAKE' USD$29.96 three days ago. Today is my lucky day. I got this mistake price :D:LOL::oohyeah::scat:

P/s: other members, please try your luck via chatting with amazonCS. Hopefully, you will get this LOWERST price like me.. :thumbs:

Reactions: TheForsaken
Pacific Rim (HMV Exclusive Edition) [Canada]

RELEASE DATE: Oct. 15, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $39.99
LINK

View attachment 48830

{param}

This IS the Limited Edition Gipsy Danger packaging, but it unfortunately doesn't come with the 3D disc; 2D only.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT!?!? Someone owns this already?! EEK! That's crazy! I'm getting this/the Wal-Mart Blu-Ray Exclusive/and the UK Steelbook! :scat: This movie is EPIC!

WHAT!?!? Someone owns this already?! EEK! That's crazy! I'm getting this/the Wal-Mart Blu-Ray Exclusive/and the UK Steelbook! :scat: This movie is EPIC!
Judging by the photos, it's from a well known member that works at an entertainment/electronics store. Whenever a new order arrives he posts pictures of the product for the forum members to view. Very helpful, selfless act.

I'm with you on triple dipping for this release, just not sure which steelbook I want yet.

Reactions: bloodsnake007