Pacific Rim: Uprising (Robot Spirits) [Bandai Japan]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Purchase Links: BigBadToyStore
Release Date: February 2018
A legend reborn! The lead Jaeger from the February 2018 film "Pacific Rim: Uprising" joins the Robot Spirits line!

1. Gipsy Avenger - $19.99
gipsy avenger_1.jpg gipsy avenger_2.jpg gipsy avenger_3.jpg
This highly articulated figure includes two types of weapons, optional forearms, optional hands, a chain sword, and a gravity sling. This Gipsy Avenger figure a must-have for fans at a very reasonable cost!

2. Bracer Phoenix - $29.99
bracer phoenix_1.jpg bracer phoenix_2.jpg bracer phoenix_3.jpg
This figure features removable chest and back armor and interchangeable parts that can be used to re-create the dramatic gun mode. Also included with the figure are optional hands, chest gun parts, back gun parts, and a stand.

3. Titan Redeemer - $29.99
Titan Redeemer_1.jpg Titan Redeemer_2.jpg Titan Redeemer_3.jpg
This poseable action figure is made of ABS and PVC and includes a mini "Scrapper" robot figure and an optional open hand part (right hand).

pacific-rim-uprising.gif

@tridon
Bandai Japan? Hopefully NECA will continue their PR line. You're gonna get these Kenzilla? ;) I'll probably just get Gipsy Avenger :thumbs:

NECA is officially done with the Pacific Rim franchise. I asked them earlier in the year and it sounds like didn't bid on Uprising at all... so Bandai is taking over. It's too bad because I wanted a Slattern figure before NECA was done. :dunno:

I won't be getting any of these, though. If the film wins me over after I see it, I'll consider maybe one or two, but I won't be getting any before seeing the film. As you know, I'm not very hyped for it at the moment. :cautious:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
NECA is officially done with the Pacific Rim franchise. I asked them earlier in the year and it sounds like didn't bid on Uprising at all... so Bandai is taking over. It's too bad because I wanted a Slattern figure before NECA was done. :dunno:

I won't be getting any of these, though. If the film wins me over after I see it, I'll consider maybe one or two, but I won't be getting any before seeing the film. As you know, I'm not very hyped for it at the moment. :cautious:
That sucks about NECA not continuing their action figures for PR :sorry: I'm still pissed off they didn't make a line for Kong: Skull Island! :mad: So much potential :hungry: (different variations of Kong, with a helicopter / the squid scene / wrapped in chains. Skull Crawlers. The Giant ass Spider) Oh well :squint:...

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
That sucks about NECA not continuing their action figures for PR :sorry: I'm still pissed off they didn't make a line for Kong: Skull Island! :mad: So much potential :hungry: (different variations of Kong, with a helicopter / the squid scene / wrapped in chains. Skull Crawlers. The Giant ass Spider) Oh well :squint:...

A toy line for that film wouldn't been great... though I'm worried it would've ended up like the toy line for Godzilla 1998 (one Kong figure and then a bunch of little human toys). I still remember my Jean Reno toy! :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
A toy line for that film wouldn't been great... though I'm worried it would've ended up like the toy line for Godzilla 1998 (one Kong figure and then a bunch of little human toys). I still remember my Jean Reno toy! :LOL:
Jean Reno toy? LOL! :rofl: That's awesome! :D

Was it this one?
tmPhillipeFront.jpg

:p

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon