Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 9, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €15.64

51wMf-eNU2L.jpg

Last edited:
There are some pics above, I picked this up in April and to be honest I haven't opened my copy yet. It's very nice from what I can see, gloss and embossing what's not to like? I would post some pics but my photography is not awe-inspiring.

IMO nicer than the Zavvi edition ;)

Ordered and under £15 too.
Looking forward to this now

Yeah I see those pics but they are not great and I want to see more of that back. Looks awesome

Beware, amazn italy steelbook shipping is horrible. France, Italy, and Spain still have not figured out how to safely ship a steelbook. Its quite disturbing at this point in the game. Considering all three sites have their own exclusive steelbooks now.

Yeah it's luck of the draw with the delivery from Amazon overseas apart from Germany, the horrible A1 mailer is bad along with other mailers for overseas delivery. I'm not sure how the UK Amazon handle things for overseas customers but I was getting my new release steelbooks in the UK in an A1 mailer, the last steelbook from them was a C2 mailer, better but nothing like it used to be and not ideal still, would not want to see them used overseas. I'm a prime member and they usually use their own courier here and usually they arrive mint.

That's a nice steelbook, the same front artwork as the plastic keepcase but don't mind that, not sure why there is a foil sticker on the back or did you stick that on the back @bradipolpo ?

Ordered and under £15 too.
Looking forward to this now

Yeah I see those pics but they are not great and I want to see more of that back. Looks awesome

Here you go bud fresh out of the seal, have just finished uploading pics, sorry I forgot to mention the embossing aswell as Paddington is spot glossed. Is a great steel! The info sheet is glued on thus may require several sweat bands trying to remove it. :hilarious:

2ttuETI.jpg

4k26twm.jpg

tJYOWCo.jpg

TCjwJlo.jpg

0wmmdoy.jpg

vSJFtM4.jpg

mJiKtAS.jpg

WXKHvcq.jpg

Fic26h0.jpg

Here you go bud fresh out of the seal, have just finished uploading pics, sorry I forgot to mention the embossing aswell as Paddington is spot glossed. Is a great steel! The info sheet is glued on thus may require several sweat bands trying to remove it. :hilarious:

2ttuETI.jpg

4k26twm.jpg

tJYOWCo.jpg

TCjwJlo.jpg

0wmmdoy.jpg

vSJFtM4.jpg

mJiKtAS.jpg

WXKHvcq.jpg

Fic26h0.jpg

Looks awesome, cheers smiley

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
i been meaning to buy some italian steels so i watched a few movies i dint want to see at release, but now that they having awesome prices i gave them a try, one of those films is this, that was painful to watch this and to see Nicole doing it, well what can i say....

Yes, it's region B locked, since it's a local distributor release (Eagle is an italian distributor, not an international one)