Pan's Labyrinth (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Oct 15, 2009
Toledo, Spain
First Blu-ray SteelBook EVER!
Release date: September 06th, 2007

Senator Home Entertainment
German Import
Audio:Spanish DTS-HD MA 5.1, Spanish PCM 5.1, German DTS-HD MA 6.1, German PCM 7.1,
Subtitles:German
Region:A, B, C
BD-50 GB
HD-Widescreen (16:9, 1.85:1) 1920x1080p
Video-Codec:MPEG-4/AVC

PanLab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so this one is the first bluray steelbook ever?
well, for a long time, I've been convinced that the first bluray steelbook was Sweeney Todd(UK)...:p:p

They were actually spaced apart quite a few months:
- Pan's Labyrinth DE, 2007-09-06
- Sweeney Todd UK, 2008-05-09 / 2008-05-19

I think that the first date for Sweeney Todd was the release with the booklet, the second was just the steelbook.

DE - Pan's Labyrinth
The one that started it all. (theres a bit of damage to the steel)

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

MADxwI4.jpg

CtsR8R3.jpg

NXTf4l0.jpg

TPagwJN.jpg

5WEnf7I.jpg

pU48xOE.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

SC7hbEz.jpg

ZJFYf5H.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

lKrAOPj.jpg

f5SATJC.jpg

..there is a guy who had one for sale on eBay Germany he wine ship outside Germany which I just don't understand why someone couldn't ship outside ..even if you payed them..so silly .

..there is a guy who had one for sale on eBay Germany he wine ship outside Germany which I just don't understand why someone couldn't ship outside ..even if you payed them..so silly

Have you seen the zavvi version ??? ten times better. Even the mondo version is a beauty.

Wow. I see what you mean. I mis-understood, I thought it meant the first steelbook ever for Pans labyrinth the film. Not in general.
yes exactly there is one eBay Germany for 70 euros THE GUY WONT SHIP OUTSIDE GERMANY ahhhhh I am furious :/... It is the first steelbook ever I have been looking for this you guys for soooo Long ..it's making me depressed ..so close yet so far

There are always plenty of copies on ebay.de. There is a sealed/mint one for 70€ right now and a bunch of open/mint ones from up to 23€. Most of these ship to Germany only though, but even though it's a great steel (I prefer the embossed Italian one actually), I wouldn't quite give it "grail" status, even though it was the first one ever. Still a great gem and it doesn't hurt that it's a fantastic movie!! :thumbs::cigar:

Reactions: JCC
There are always plenty of copies on ebay.de. There is a sealed/mint one for 70€ right now and a bunch of open/mint ones from up to 23€. Most of these ship to Germany only though, but even though it's a great steel (I prefer the embossed Italian one actually), I wouldn't quite give it "grail" status, even though it was the first one ever. Still a great gem and it doesn't hurt that it's a fantastic movie!! :thumbs::cigar:

Someone needs to find the first copy of this steelbook that rolled off the assembly line, then they could claim a grail - the first EVER Blu-Ray steelbook! :rofl::rofl::rofl: