Passengers (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #73) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 699 CZK - (Standard) 1199 CZK - (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16707306_1269928626457444_355170867475902067_o.jpg

16601619_1265203990263241_6540436710656881969_o.jpg
film_23057_2.jpg film_23057_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought all 3 of the exclusives released of this film. Zeta, FA and Kimchi lenti and usually I'm the kind of person who only buys one copy of any release. I've don't own a single one click in all the years that I've been collecting.
ah so..... I clearly remember you contacting me (March 2017) and asked me -and later have me ordering a HD zeta copy for you. Never heard from you again, even after reaching out to you a couple times. Now you're wondering which one to keep? I would suggest to sell m all and send me the money for "your" HDzeta. I'll ship it to you so we're both happy ;)

ah so..... I clearly remember you contacting me (March 2017) and asked me -and later have me ordering a HD zeta copy for you. Never heard from you again, even after reaching out to you a couple times. Now you're wondering which one to keep? I would suggest to sell m all and send me the money for "your" HDzeta. I'll ship it to you so we're both happy ;)

That’s a flat out lie. I have never deleted a single thread of messages I have received or sent and I have nothing at all from you regarding Passengers.

I even attached my receipt from ordering the Zeta copy directly from them. Now why would anyone ask someone else to get a copy for them when they were readily available on the site? I did that just for the extra shipping charges or maybe you are wrong about your recollection of events.

I did find a message chain with you where you’re trying to sell me something I wasn’t interested in but nothing about Passengers and I’ve never not paid for a GB or stiffed anyone oh this site (like some people who know who they are).

Sorry you had to make up that story but it’s literally 100% a creation of your imagination.

Ah, I did find our Passengers conversation now and it’s very different than what you’ve described. I never asked you to buy me one, you never offered and you never secured one for me or said that you did. EVER. I totally give permission to any mod to look at our entire conversation.

Our actual discussion from March and literally nothing like what you claim in your bs post. I asked you nothing about buying me a copy ever (I was a newbie back then and got hosed by another site when nothing like that ever has happened here or on bd.com) and you never ever said you did and I ignored you and left you holding an upaid copy. Seems you really twisted the facts and you have some relationship with the other site that I had a misunderstanding with one time 3 years ago and you make a post that suggests I asked you here to buy me a copy, that you did, and that I stiffed you which is a flat out lie. After your March 8 message I never heard back from you again. Best was the last word I heard from you. I was asking back then about the GB on another site which is where I had a problem that one time because I didn’t know simply posting a question got me into the GB and I had a copy by the time I even realized I had been added. No problems ever here or bd.com even when I was new. Only another site and if you are involved there I can see why it was such a uniquely bad experience.

Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

I got the info that you are not able because you backed out on a GB in the past. I am sorry about that. Didn't know.

Best

Mar 8, 2017
I was never in that GB!

I explained that already. On HDN you need to officially go to the GB page and sign up. You write something like 1x to USA.

I went to the site one time and merely posted a question about where I could even be included because I wasn't sure if Karel could squeeze me into his already closed one.

I got a message from him saying I was in and I didn't worry about it. Someone then messaged me on blu-ray.com and said I had to pay for the GB on your site. But I had never even put my name down. Someone just added my name be cause I asked about it.

You can ask Kevin about a blufans gb and he doesn't just sign you up. You can ask here too but unless you are signed up officially you aren't considered part of the GB.

I am a well respected member of both forums. I don't back out of anything. But I'm not going to pay if I don't even sign up. How was that even fair?

Attachments

• FDA68E02-56F2-41C8-A913-63F22BD61DF1.jpeg
    FDA68E02-56F2-41C8-A913-63F22BD61DF1.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 107
PS-By the way, if I’m mentioning Karel
then I wasn’t even discussing the Zeta version with you either, it would have likely have been the Film Arena edition where there was a mix up on another site entirely and would explain why my Zeta direct order was in June not March. I actually had to think back and look at the facts (try it some time). I guess not only did I never approach you to buy me ANY edition and then not pay and ignore you but I CLEARLY don’t have your photographic memory either.

Please quote whole communication if you want to make a point....

Hi, I was just checking in again with you to see if you had any update or any way to get me into a situation where I can secure a Zeta Passengers GB copy?

Thanks!

Hi,

goodmorning :)
today I will chek what the problem is. no problemen if you want to join for gb. Let's be honest, some people also join HDN for that reason... mean while I already informed if it is possible for me to get an extra copy, Just in case ;)
I'll keep you posted!

Best,
Larson

:naughty:

Please quote whole communication if you want to make a point....

:naughty:

I don’t know what to say anymore Lars. Maybe you’re just dense or something because you proved my point. I was always asking you if you knew how to get me in a GB back in 2017 before Karel said I had a copy.

Asking you if you could get me into a GB is not even in the same neighborhood as what you suggested I did in posting that I directly asked you on this site to buy me a copy, that you did that, and that I stiffed you on that copy when you bought it and asked me to pay you.

Literally, none of that happened and my quotes and your quotes actually show that to be true. And I didn’t hide anything by not posting every single word as I explained clearly what you posted which is that I never asked you to buy me a copy NOT EVER and as far as the GB goes your response was NO, you could not help me. Your last words to me were about not being able to help me and wishing me the best not “where is the money you owe me for the copy you asked me to buy you and you won’t pay for?” because it never happened as you said it did...not even close.

You have done a lot of lying and conflating but I have a question for the guy who bragged how clearly he remembered all the facts. Was it really the Zeta version I asked you help with (getting in a GB not buying for me directly but you’ll never admit that) or was it the Film Arena version in March of 2017? Because you said Zeta and you don’t make mistakes.

You have done a lot of lying and conflating but I have a question for the guy who bragged how clearly he remembered all the facts. Was it really the Zeta version I asked you help with (getting in a GB not buying f me directly but you’ll never admit that) or was is the Film Arena version in March of 2017? Because you said Zeta and you don’t make mistakes.

Answer:

I clicked on your link and get a page that shows nothing still.

Trying to join the HDZeta GB for Passengers.

Thanks.
I know you're sleeping now but if I can't sign up is there any way you can help me out? I'd be glad to pay/tip you for the assistance.

Like I said, I hate to be the guy who joins just for a GB but your site seems like my only chance to get one.

Thank you again.

Now done with calling me a liar?!? :naughty:

Answer:

Now done with calling me a liar?!? :naughty:

No because while my memory is still that in March of 2017 I needed a Film Arena version and not Zeta which I didn’t even need or use a GB version, the nuts and bolts of this is still did I personally ask you to buy me a copy of any version?

The reason I posted the very last two messages we exchanged isn’t to hide anything it’s because that’s where you give me your answer to whether you can get me in the GB or not and your answer is NO YOU CANNOT.

You post messages like “you’ll keep me posted” as if thAt means anything. It means nothing when what you kept me posted on was that you couldn’t help me.

You have another site you run, there was an innocent mix up there that I have no history of anywhere else and then you post on HDN like everything was very simple and all happened on this site. I asked you to buy me a copy here, you agreed, you bought said copy, messaged me here to pay you multiple times and I ignored you.

That’s just a friggin’ lie. That I can admit mistakes or every single details from 2017 isn’t 100% perfect while you continue to lie is on you. I did nothing remotely close to what you said I did and you sure left out a lot of details.

Is not relevant ;)
But the answer is no....

It’s actually very relevant pipeman and, yes, you do have at the very least have a very close relationship to another site because my entire conversation with you in 2017 was about whether you could help get me into a GB on another site, nothing about here as you stated and nothing about buying me anything and your answer here was still NO.

No because while my memory is still that in March of 2017 I needed a Film Arena version and not Zeta which I didn’t even need or use a GB version, the nuts and bolts of this is still did I personally ask you to buy me a copy of any version?

The reason I posted the very last two messages we exchanged isn’t to hide anything it’s because that’s where you give me your answer to whether you can get me in the GB or not and your answer is NO YOU CANNOT.

You post messages like “you’ll keep me posted” as if thAt means anything. It means nothing when what you kept me posted on was that you couldn’t help me.

You have another site you run, there was an innocent mix up there that I have no history of anywhere else and then you post on HDN like everything was very simple and all happened on this site. I asked you to buy me a copy here, you agreed, you bought said copy, messaged me here to pay you multiple times and I ignored you.

That’s just a friggin’ lie. That I can admit mistakes or every single details from 2017 isn’t 100% perfect while you continue to lie is on you. I did nothing remotely close to what you said I did and you sure left out a lot of details.

It’s actually very relevant pipeman and, yes, you do have at the very least have a very close relationship to another site because my entire conversation with you in 2017 was about whether you could help get me into a GB on another site, nothing about here as you stated and nothing about buying me anything and your answer here was still NO.
Tying to get it right hey....? I don't have any saying at any site. I'm just a well respected member at multiple forums and this is the reason some people ask my help, trustworthy or not ;)

200.gif

Still deflecting away from what this entire nonsense about, I see. That I personally asked you to buy me a copy here and you did and I stiffed you. After all the long posts that’s what it all is really about. Did that ever happen, Lars? Or did I ask you about help on another site and your answer was to politely tell me that you couldn’t?

Where are the “missing” messages where I ask you to buy me something, you message me that you bought it for me and the follow up messages asking for your money that you say that I ignored?

There are a ton of much more well known and probably respected and well liked members than you and for sure me here I bet and I don’t believe that they can get people into GBs unless they’re running the GBs or possibly if they’re very close to those who are. I didn’t pick you out randomly for help on another site (which you left out from the beginning).