PC Petition To Bring GTA V To PC Passes 200,000 Signatures

Jan 29, 2009
The petition calling on Rockstar Games to release GTA V on the PC has surpassed 200,000 signatures.

Rockstar Games co-founder Dan Houser has stated in the past that a PC version is "up for consideration," but hasn't mentioned anything about it since. If Rockstar doesn't change their mind, we will have to wait for up to eight months after the game is released on the consoles to play the PC version.

http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

Oh the things I would do for GTA V on PC and PS4... sigh.

They should just hold back on buying their expensive ass mouses and by a console for the same price or cheaper.I also think it will release on the ps4,but i must have it now!

Honestly I think they won't make dateline if they try to port it to every platform. They already pushed the release 6 months from it's original release date. Remember this is Rockstars biggest money making game, delaying the game any longer is like losing money.

Honestly I think they won't make dateline if they try to port it to every platform. They already pushed the release 6 months from it's original release date. Remember this is Rockstars biggest money making game, delaying the game any longer is like losing money.

No they will release this version now and a super deluxe version for PC and PS4 in the next two years or so.But, they may want to start working on something new for next gen according to their recent hiring,So who knows?