Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello my NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

full

Yesterday (October 24th) was the 7th Anniversary of my city's kick ass Zombie Walk! :notworthy: This year I made sure to take plenty of pics :photo:
(More >>>>> HERE if you're interested) :thumbs:

Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_4.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_9.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_18.JPG
Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_28.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_34.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_35.JPG
Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_36.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_42.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_50.JPG

Both Alyssa and I had a fu**ing AWESOME time! :cool: :notworthy: :drool: The streets were filled with hundreds of people dressed up as Zombies from TV, Films and other unique characters! Definitely an experience I will not forget! Now I can't wait to do it again in 2016! :twd::twd::twd::twd::twd:

full

:woot: Thanks Ninjas, glad you've enjoyed the pics! :thumbs: Had a damn blast last night, I'm still recovering from ALL of that walking we did (nearly 2 miles)! :wacky:

I'm definitely doing it again next year! :cool:
Its fun dressing up as a zombie.....I would know.....did it for comic con earlier this year....:LOL: Sonequa (sasha from the walking dead) loved it. She is seriously the nicest person ever! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
That looks like hell of fun :woot: Thanks for the tag @bloodsnake007 :thumbs:

But seriously, why you didn't dress up buddy :watch::watch::watch: I mean, not like you dress up when you got out on the weekend to get that steelbook money :nurse: I mean like all others :pirate:
@dan8885 I was dressed up! :woot: Like this:
peter griffin prostitute! LOL!.jpg
But I was asked to dress more appropriately! :D I guess the kids have never seen so many jelly rolls, it must of been traumatic for them! :D LOL! :hilarious: Next year I'll dress up! ;)
Wow Franky, that's so cool... I wanna go!!! Thanks for sharing and for tagging me:notworthy::thumbs: those costumes are great..next year when you both go, share your pictures again.. you have a year to think up the best zombie costumes for yourself and Alyssa .. and it's gotta blow us away;) I'm sure it'll be awesome:cigar:

Really like the chainsaw clown, silent Hill and the Mario brothers:rofl:

Also @bloodsnake007 .. I hope this guy/girl paid you well to be groping you this way:OMG: looks like you're trying to get away:rofl: great pic;)
View attachment 196034
@chunk LMFAO!!! :rofl: Looking at that pic once again, I do look like I'm getting groped! :naughty: It's a Storm Trooper Franky Sandwich! :hilarious: :p
Its fun dressing up as a zombie.....I would know.....did it for comic con earlier this year....:LOL: Sonequa (sasha from the walking dead) loved it. She is seriously the nicest person ever! :thumbs:
@elle82 Did you take any pics! :photo: :thumbs: :)

If you go next year and dont dress up .... I'm coming to phoenix to kick your ass! You look like the only ones not playing the part haha
@Wreck
original.gif

:D

I know! :banghead: I felt like an idiot not dressed up! :squint: The truth is, I wasn't planning on going! But it ALL worked out! :thumbs: :notworthy:
@bloodsnake007 i was hoping to see you as Wonka Zombie. LOL! thanks for sharing!
haha that would be classic!
@rj531 A Wonka Zombie would be fu**ing AWESOME! :woot: :drool: That or a Nacho Libre! :D I have a whole year to plan this out! :cool:

@bloodsnake007 Well yeah but they arent the best, not too good doing selfies, mum and I both dressed up, it was awesome fun, chad coleman (tyreese from the walking dead) was there too, we grabbed him and gave him the biggest hug, he's gorgeous, lol!!!

@bloodsnake007 as long as you got paid:greedy: it's all good! You know @harry 's still waiting on his cut:naughty:;)

Zombie wonka walker would be awesome, whatever you both choose, I'm looking forward to the pic's. . Also, I love your video's so much, if you get the chance next year it wold be great to see a little video:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::oohyeah::thumbs:

@bloodsnake007 as long as you got paid:greedy: it's all good! You know @harry 's still waiting on his cut:naughty:;)

Zombie wonka walker would be awesome, whatever you both choose, I'm looking forward to the pic's. . Also, I love your video's so much, if you get the chance next year it wold be great to see a little video:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::oohyeah::thumbs:
@chunk If I'm getting groped by women, then it's FREE! :naughty: @harry will be charge double my fee to get some of this! :woot: :D :p

Next year I will definitely film some of my own highlights! :thumbs:

And here's a short video that our local news media filmed of the event :)

WOW! :OMG: Look, it's ZOMBIE MEXICAN WONKA looking for some candy brains!!!!!!! :woot: :rofl: :hilarious: That's awesome! :D

@chunk If I'm getting groped by women, then it's FREE! :naughty: @harry will be charge double my fee to get some of this! :woot: :D :p

Next year I will definitely film some of my own highlights! :thumbs:

And here's a short video that our local news media filmed of the event :)

WOW! :OMG: Look, it's ZOMBIE MEXICAN WONKA looking for some candy brains!!!!!!! :woot: :rofl: :hilarious: That's awesome! :D

"If I'm getting groped by women, then it's FREE!" :rofl::notworthy:;)

Thanks for the clip, looks like crazy fun.. Can't wait to see your video next year, and knowing you, it's gonna be F~○《ing Awesome:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::oohyeah:

• Helpful Post
DUDE!!! I didn't get your tag from here :ohno: Had no idea! :OMG: I just saw a link in your sig and decided to check it out!
Looks like you had fun. Next time dress up as a "dead/zombie ninja" and wear that HDN t-shirt. :wow::thumbs::oohyeah:

• Helpful Post
DUDE!!! I didn't get your tag from here :ohno: Had no idea! :OMG: I just saw a link in your sig and decided to check it out!
Looks like you had fun. Next time dress up as a "dead/zombie ninja" and wear that HDN t-shirt. :wow::thumbs::oohyeah:
@AlienKing Thanks my Ninja Bro, HELL YEAH I had a kick ass time! :thumbs: :woot:

Definitely doing it again next year! :cool: :drool: And YES, I will dress up this time! :sorry: :emb: :D

Reactions: AlienKing