Pins - Pins - Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Ok so giving away some more Ninja Week Pins.

5 winners ......

You just reply with what are your weekend plans?

And then I will draw 1 number ... that number will then be doubled, and tripled, and so on. The post counts on this thread matching those #s win.

Also ........ post # 100 in this thread will win a PIN PACK of all 3 pins. You can't post twice in a row. ;)

Got the whole weekend off for a change! Beautiful weather even though it is a bit cold. Gonna spend it with my kids and gf, maybe we'll go up in the mountains tomorrow. Either way it's gonna be good!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Getting a new puppy Saturday. Not had a dog since I was a kid so now (suppoaedly) being all grown up I'm panicking! It's the art of looking in control on the outside for your wife and kids with all the little people in my brain running around manicly! :LOL:

Cheers for the giveaway and good luck on getting number 100!

Taking my lad to football training on Saturday morning, then it's his 4th birthday party on Saturday afternoon (Birthday is on Monday)

Sunday I'll be taking him swimming.

Rest of the time, just messing about with the whole family (wife, son and daughter)

Thanks for the giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

My sister is coming for a visit monday so I was planning to do some cleaning over the weekend but I might just watch movies instead:naughty:

My weekend plans are to 1) Sleep, 2) Go bed shopping, 3) Watch more Orange is the New Black, 4) have some drinks, and 5) finish some painting.

Thanks!

Just been made redundant and this is my last day of work, so gonna drown my sorrows on saturday and chill out on sunday with a screaming hangover :(

Fri gonna chill by playing some darts then some beers n music.
Sat gonna enjoy some football (soccer) n some bets
Sun trip to Cineworld n at least 2 or 3 movies.

My weekend plan is staying at the hospital with my wife and my new baby boy :drool::woot:(tag machine junior):p:D
@harry WAIT! :stop: You and your wife are gonna have a mini harry this weekend!? :OMG: DUDE! That is fu**ing AWESOME! :woot:

Congrats Amigo! :thumbs:
giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Status
Not open for further replies.