Plague, Inc (by Ndemic Creations) AWESOME!

Plague, Inc by @NdemicCreations [Cinematic Trailer Released!] ios/Android

UPDATE: Plague inc has now spread to Android devices via Miniclip! If you have an Android device, be sure to get this game. It's fun!

Also here's the brand new cinematic trailer for the game. Pretty neat!

EDIT: September 11th 2012: Update 1.3.1 is Released.

Following the update 1.3 which introduced an entirely new virus called "The Neurax Worm" that attacks the brain, as well as symptoms, transmission methods and abilities (pertaining to that specific virus), is this mini update which affects those who had problems with the app crashing since that 1.3 update.

More updates coming, including the much requested Zombie Virus!

================

WOW! This game is fun, exciting and kinda disturbing and scary at the same time. But not in a typical horror game scary way, but more in a "what the hell am I DOING!?!!" kinda way.

The short of it is you have to create a virus and unleash it on the world, and slowly upgrade your virus to adapt to various weather conditions, and basically mutate it so it can't be cured.

I did it on Casual since I'd never played it before, started the bacteria out in Australia (you're limited to one type of virus and you have to unlock the others), and it killed everyone in the world in 720 days, with a cure only 58% done.

Kinda crazy watching the game in action.

If anyone has the Ipad or Iphone I highly recommend this. It's only $0.99 so it's a STEAL!

NEWS ABOUT UPDATE 1.3:

2.5 months later - Plague Inc. plans

posted Aug 24, 2012 6:50 AM by Ndemic Creations [ updated Aug 24, 2012 6:52 AM ] Time goes by so quickly at the moment, its hard to believe that it is almost 3 months since Plague Inc. first launched on the App Store!
In this time, I've stopped my day job in order to work on Plague Inc. full time, over 1.3 million people have downloaded Plague Inc and over 13 million games have been played! With the Android release and update 1.3 - things are only getting better!

Read on for news of whats going on at the moment and what the future holds.

Mutation 1.3 - The Neurax Worm expansionThis huge update is currently being reviewed by Apple and they should release it any day now - I can't wait!

For information about the update - check out the following articles:

Android getting Plague Inc. in September:

I am working with Miniclip to bring Plague Inc. to Android as soon as possible. It already works great on my Android test devices and we are currently doing the final polish and performance tweaks. It will be released towards the end of September.

P1030536.JPG

Plague Inc. happily infected my Samsung Galaxy S2 and Google Nexus 7 tablet
Future Plans:

Currently working hard on lots of other things as well - here are some of them:​

• High quality Plague Inc. trailer
  • Localising Plague Inc. into other languages
  • 1.4 update which will add ability to modify your genetic code
  • Zombie Plague Type update (1.5) which will add the much requested zombie plague type in
  • Planning for top secret new game (!)
============================================

Last edited by a moderator:
Stumped :( I can't get past the Virus level.

Neither can I! I've stopped playing it. You get loads of DNA points, but as quick as you get them you have to spend nearly all of he de-evolving the bloody virus! I manage to infect everyone, but don't have enough points to make the Virus lethal DOH :0(

Neither can I! I've stopped playing it. You get loads of DNA points, but as quick as you get them you have to spend nearly all of he de-evolving the bloody virus! I manage to infect everyone, but don't have enough points to make the Virus lethal DOH :0(

That was easily one of the hardest ones for me. The costing DNA to devolve sucked. But I got it after about five or six tries.

Just quickly get water 1 and 2, and drug resistance 1 & 2 with Genetic Hardening 1 and then sit back. Devolve any symptoms that have mutated and just wait it out until 100% are infected.

Then use all your DNA to up the symptoms.

Also if you're at 90% + in infections, you can decide whether you want to devolve any symptoms or not. Some of the symptoms will heavily increase infections so it could help you speed things up, and by the time they start working on a cure, everyone is infected.

Then just start the symptoms. I'd suggest going from coughing to Total Organ Failure, and then if you have DNA left over, get some insomnia/paranoia which will slow down cure research.

Reactions: wyatt03
That was easily one of the hardest ones for me. The costing DNA to devolve sucked. But I got it after about five or six tries.

Just quickly get water 1 and 2, and drug resistance 1 & 2 with Genetic Hardening 1 and then sit back. Devolve any symptoms that have mutated and just wait it out until 100% are infected.

Then use all your DNA to up the symptoms.

Also if you're at 90% + in infections, you can decide whether you want to devolve any symptoms or not. Some of the symptoms will heavily increase infections so it could help you speed things up, and by the time they start working on a cure, everyone is infected.

Then just start the symptoms. I'd suggest going from coughing to Total Organ Failure, and then if you have DNA left over, get some insomnia/paranoia which will slow down cure research.

I will try it again thanks mate!

The Update 1.3 is live on the store! It's fantastic! Entire new gameplay, brand new achievements, new symptoms, transmissions, abilities, and they adjusted the map to do away with the problem of the clock and/or ticker being in the way of the bubbles. They basically pulled the camera out a bit, so to speak, so you see the whole map and the ticker/clock/etc are above the top edges of the countries.

I encourage people to get this. It's another $0.99 but well worth it considering it's so much new content. Plus they're going to add more content, as there are place holders for at least two or three more virus types.