Plain Archive Suggestion Thread

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Feel free to suggest titles you'd like PlainArchive.com to cover in their Exclusive SteelBook editions.

url.png

"We already have the rights for ZERO DARK THIRTY and FOXCATCHER. We just want to show Megan our Blu-ray packages of Annapurna's films. :) Of course, We hope she likes them."
-- PA

Last edited:
From PA
plainarchive
"We already have the rights for ZERO DARK THIRTY and FOXCATCHER. We just want to show Megan our Blu-ray packages of Annapurna's films. :) Of course, We hope she likes them."

I must admit I had no idea who Megan Ellison was. A quick search on wikipedia reveals that at 29 year old she has produced a number of notable films including True Grit, Lawless, The Master, Zero Dark Thirty, Killing Them Softly, Her, American Hustle and Foxcatcher. An incredible list by any stretch, made all the more incredible by the fact that she is yet to hit 30. I guess it helps a tad to be born into billions.

I must admit I had no idea who Megan Ellison was. A quick search on wikipedia reveals that at 29 year old she has produced a number of notable films including True Grit, Lawless, The Master, Zero Dark Thirty, Killing Them Softly, Her, American Hustle and Foxcatcher. An incredible list by any stretch, made all the more incredible by the fact that she is yet to hit 30. I guess it helps a tad to be born into billions.

Well, based on her father's obsession with DNA- there are probably 5 copies of her out there doing the work...:p
Lol. I think her company (Annapurna Pictures) does most of the work.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Plain Archive might get the rights for these titles next.

Annapurna Pictures produced and co-produced films:
Lawless
Killing Them Softly
Spring Breakers
The Grandmaster
The Intern
Irrational Man
That's What I'm Talking About
Sausage Party

Lawless
Killing Them Softly
Spring Breakers
The Grandmaster
The Intern
Irrational Man
Sausage Party
Maybe the Director's cut and 3d of The Grandmaster...the rest- meh.

Reactions: PunkNinja

Lawless
Killing Them Softly
Spring Breakers
The Grandmaster
The Intern
Irrational Man
Sausage Party
If they do "The Grandmaster" I'll have a heart attack....:OMG::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::drool::wow: :rofl:

I really hope that happens....:hungry::ohno: