Planetary [DC/Wildstorm]

Jan 23, 2014
Solihull
Had the planetary omnibus arrive this morning, story by Warren Ellis with Art by John Cassaday, this really is probably my favorite comic series of the last 20 years if you haven't read it I can't recommend it enough, it really is that good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll second this. Planetary is in my top ten favorite comics. I think it's the best thing Warren Ellis has ever written. And it just might be the best 'superhero' comic ever. Anyone who hasn't checked out Planetary: do yourself a favor and pick up All Over The World And Other Stories (the first collection).

Reactions: tridon
I'll second this. Planetary is in my top ten favorite comics. I think it's the best thing Warren Ellis has ever written. And it just might be the best 'superhero' comic ever. Anyone who hasn't checked out Planetary: do yourself a favor and pick up All Over The World And Other Stories (the first collection).

I'm about eight issues into the Omnibus at this point. It's really awesome so far and the John Cassaday art is AMAZING! I have so much on the go at the moment, but I'd really love to just sit down and finish this book soon. Like you said, it's probably Warren Ellis' best work ever.